LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Rules For The Healthy Enjoyment Of Diapers

I was kinda bored today, so I decided to write down some rules that I live by to ensure happy and healthy diaper wearing. I didn't really have a reason for writing them down, other than I thought it was a good idea to write them down. Most of the rules are common sense, but I thought I would share anyways. If you have any modifications or additions, please post them. Enjoy.

Rules for the healthy enjoyment of diapers

1. When presented with a choice between being social with out diapers, or spending time alone with diapers, always choose the social option.

2. All diapers must be accounted for at all times.

3. After showering or cleaning up after a diaper change, do a thorough check of the area to make sure it is clean. Leave the area for a few minutes and then come back to double check as well as test for odors.

4. Only purchase quality products.

5. Diapers can be worn at work only if doing so does not hinder performance and they can be enjoyed. If not, they are forbidden in the work place.

6. Never associate diapers with my fraternity or wear diapers under fraternity clothing.

7. Frequently clear the internet explorer history bar and clean the cache

8. When deciding to tell someone about the diapers, must be able to answer the following two questions: A. Why am I telling this person? B. What do I hope to gain from telling this person?

9. Never, under any circumstances is it permissible to visit websites associated with minors, view, download, or upload pictures involving minors or associate in anyway with sites that do these things. If such a website is stumbled on accidently, immediately close out of the browser and do not return.

10. Appreciate that diaper wearing is a privelage and always be sure to take it all in.

Pretty good guidelines. I think we share a common philosophy... most of your guidelines boil down to the two general ones I keep for myself:

1. Your fetish shouldn't define who you are, it's only a small part of who you are.

2. No matter how normal it may seem to you, realistically speaking, the rest of the world will NOT see it that way, so keep it to yourself / within 'the community'

11, its is not a good idea, no matter how intoxicated one is, to throw a messy diaper out of a car at an ex girlfriends house.

I laughed at that so hard, I now have ammo!