LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Mess!

A rather long detailed story ahead! :D

So I only really got back into the whole AB thing recently after kind of forgetting about it for a few years while I leved with my parents.

I had wet my diaper a couple times, but never messed.

I always said I would try it at least once. I'm experimental and it's worth a shot to give anything a try once. But I always kind of figured I wouldn't, I always figured I'd have to go and then chicken out at the last moment.

So onto the story.

I had 2 nights off from work and no plans at all so the second I got home I through on a store brand pull up diaper and then a depends over top of it. Intending to keep them on for most of my 2 days off. I went about my day just on the computer and gaming and what not. Before I went to bed I had a spark of an idea I had never tried before, I threw on a third pull up diaper over my other 2 to really go for that bulky feeling. Then I went to bed, happy.

I woke up the next day and ended up just using the bathroom for the first of the morning pee. I can't remember why, was just tired and acting on instinct I guess. Went about my day gaming and surfing the web.

I started to get the urge to go "number 2" but I had 3 diapers on. I wasn't into the hassle of taking them all off to go so I just held it for awhile putting it off. Eventually it got to be too much to stand and I stood up to go to the bathroom, about 3 steps in my mind clicked and I started thinking... "I guess I could........." I was still pretty nervous about it. I know with peeing, it takes a lot of effort because I'm just not used to peeing unless over a toilet. I figured pooping would be the same and I'd have to find a good posistion to start off with and what not. I was also worried about the mess and smell obviously... I had heard some pretty bad horror stories throughout the AB/DL community about the clean up after.

Finally I just said "To hell with it" And went and grabbed a plastic sack, some febreeze and turned the shower on. I stood there for a second to see if I could start pushing it out. A lot was going through my mind such as "How would it all fit in the diapers, what would it feel like, the smell"... etc. Then it just started coming out surprisngly easy. I was almost amazed at how easy it was. I apparently had to go pretty bad and a lot came out. After I had finished, I stood there for a sec kind of soaking up the feeling of it. Then I went and sat down as I was always very curious about what it would be like to sit down in it.

I kind of enjoyed it, but I was kind of disgusted at the same time. It would definitly take some getting used too. It's not like pee, where after you're done you really don't notice it that much.

I stood up after a minute or so and began taking it off. Pulling the diapers offa t first and I was overwhelmed by the smell... immediatly opened up the bathroom door and threw the diapers in the sack. I sat down on the toilet to try to get some of the parts that were stuck to me off then hopped in the shower and cleaned up.

All in all, the clean up wasn't THAT bad. It was a bit of a pain, and the smell was bad a little after wiping and what not with a wash cloth. But all in all, not as bad as expected. After opening my door and letting the smell vent a little bit, after getting out of the shower, I didn't smell anything. I spayed some febreeze for some good measure and took the diapers down to the dumpster and tossed 'em. Threw on another pair of diapers and came over to type this message :)

I think I may want to try a bit more long term next time. To try and savor sitting down in it and letting it squish around. I kind of got past the first step and it wasn't like "OH WOW BEST FEELING EVER" But it was kind of a turn on once I got psst the whole "Disgusting" feeling.

Anyways, I figured I'd share my story for anyone interested :D

A rather long detailed story ahead! :D

So I only really got back into the whole AB thing recently after kind of forgetting about it for a few years while I leved with my parents.

I had wet my diaper a couple times, but never messed.

I always said I would try it at least once. I'm experimental and it's worth a shot to give anything a try once. But I always kind of figured I wouldn't, I always figured I'd have to go and then chicken out at the last moment.

So onto the story.

I had 2 nights off from work and no plans at all so the second I got home I through on a store brand pull up diaper and then a depends over top of it. Intending to keep them on for most of my 2 days off. I went about my day just on the computer and gaming and what not. Before I went to bed I had a spark of an idea I had never tried before, I threw on a third pull up diaper over my other 2 to really go for that bulky feeling. Then I went to bed, happy.

I woke up the next day and ended up just using the bathroom for the first of the morning pee. I can't remember why, was just tired and acting on instinct I guess. Went about my day gaming and surfing the web.

I started to get the urge to go "number 2" but I had 3 diapers on. I wasn't into the hassle of taking them all off to go so I just held it for awhile putting it off. Eventually it got to be too much to stand and I stood up to go to the bathroom, about 3 steps in my mind clicked and I started thinking... "I guess I could........." I was still pretty nervous about it. I know with peeing, it takes a lot of effort because I'm just not used to peeing unless over a toilet. I figured pooping would be the same and I'd have to find a good posistion to start off with and what not. I was also worried about the mess and smell obviously... I had heard some pretty bad horror stories throughout the AB/DL community about the clean up after.

Finally I just said "To hell with it" And went and grabbed a plastic sack, some febreeze and turned the shower on. I stood there for a second to see if I could start pushing it out. A lot was going through my mind such as "How would it all fit in the diapers, what would it feel like, the smell"... etc. Then it just started coming out surprisngly easy. I was almost amazed at how easy it was. I apparently had to go pretty bad and a lot came out. After I had finished, I stood there for a sec kind of soaking up the feeling of it. Then I went and sat down as I was always very curious about what it would be like to sit down in it.

I kind of enjoyed it, but I was kind of disgusted at the same time. It would definitly take some getting used too. It's not like pee, where after you're done you really don't notice it that much.

I stood up after a minute or so and began taking it off. Pulling the diapers offa t first and I was overwhelmed by the smell... immediatly opened up the bathroom door and threw the diapers in the sack. I sat down on the toilet to try to get some of the parts that were stuck to me off then hopped in the shower and cleaned up.

All in all, the clean up wasn't THAT bad. It was a bit of a pain, and the smell was bad a little after wiping and what not with a wash cloth. But all in all, not as bad as expected. After opening my door and letting the smell vent a little bit, after getting out of the shower, I didn't smell anything. I spayed some febreeze for some good measure and took the diapers down to the dumpster and tossed 'em. Threw on another pair of diapers and came over to type this message :)

I think I may want to try a bit more long term next time. To try and savor sitting down in it and letting it squish around. I kind of got past the first step and it wasn't like "OH WOW BEST FEELING EVER" But it was kind of a turn on once I got psst the whole "Disgusting" feeling.

Anyways, I figured I'd share my story for anyone interested :D

Not too shabby, eh? Congrats on convincing yourself to do the "dirtiest" thing while diapered. Not so bad afterall, was it?

Next time while cleaning up, squat down to take your diapers off, use the diaper to wipe off most of the waste from your body just like parents would do for a baby instead of wasting wipes, cloths and toilet paper. when you've used the diaper to get most of the mess off of you, THEN use the remaining supplies to fully clean yourself off. I hope this will help for the next time you decide to mess. It really can be a wonderful feeling and there definately is "the right time" for it. I'm not sure a pull up is the best thing to hold messes unless you're going for the totally squished everywhere feeling. A proper diaper will isolate the mess in one area usually and for most people is a better choice. Sorry for adding so much of my 2 cents when not asked to, but I just would like to help you get the most fun out of these experiences! CHEERS

Nonono the advice is appreciated! And good advice at that! I'll definitly have to do with the diaper wipe, that would definitly help! I was using an actual diaper, the depends, however they were over the pull up diaper. So that probably didn't help matters. I usually like the depends on top though, they are nicer to look at when I do look :D

But I'll definitly bare that in mind the next time I consider messing.