LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lil Baby Gurl Looking For The Right Parent

lil_emms

hello to all that reads this.

My name is emma both online and soon to be in real life. to some i may be classed as a sissy baby but the way it is to me is i am a TG baby gurl. I wasnt born a girl but over the next few years will be undergoing SRS to become the girl that i am trapped inside of this body. i am inside a lil girl of 12 months my ageplay is not sexual more emotional as i am looking for something i never really knew. I am not really bothered weather its a Mummy or Daddy or Aunty or Uncle i am just looking for someone who will hold my hand and show me the route to being who i am. I am not very girly looking or even the prettiest of people and i tend to be shy and unsure around people i dont know.

I am very open about who and what i am and I am in someways a submissive but the submission of a child to an adult. I wear nappies all the time as i have bladder problems and get very little warning about toileting. I am also very sexually inexpierienced as the only thing i have ever known about things like that is hurt and pain.

thank you for reading this

huggs lil baby emms

• 4 weeks later...