LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eureka!

Normally, I wake up around 9:00-10:00 AM with stomach trouble, which comes from my IBS, and I've been able to cut down on the pain that subsides throughout the rest of the day. Last night, I decided to go to bed early since I didn't feel like staying up to watch the late-night shows. When I woke up at 7:30 AM, I felt really good. Oddly enough, I never felt this good in 10 years. I didn't have any pressure on my bladder, no bloating, no accidents, no nothing -- and I'm thinking that if I adjust my sleeping pattern so that I commit to the same hours of sleep, then I could fight my IBS and not be bogged down by its effects daily.

Just wanted to share that. I found this to be very interesting.

You might also make a note of what ever you ate and or drank the night before. from what I understand IBS symptoms are triggered by certain foods or drinks, and likewise they can be soothed by certain beverages like certain herbal teas and such

Other wise....congrats!

An interesting possibility is that your enzyme and endocrine levels are causing the discomfort. I had a similar pain in the mornings, until I found out it's really better not to eat or drink anything other than water after 9 o'Clock (if your schedule has you sleeping by about midnight) and to get at least 8 hours of sleep. If you eat too close to bedtime, not only are you still actively digesting during the night, but your body is fighting several different hormones in order to sleep, ghrelin in particular IIRC.

In addition, it's been shown that an irregular sleep cycle also stimulates hunger, the average person will feel more hungry when they've had too little or too much sleep. It has to do with hunger and satiety hormone levels again.

Now, if I make sure to have dinner early and get to bed by 10:00, my tummy almost never hurts in the morning.