LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jacksonville Munch!

D Virginia

i would like to invite anyone in the Jacksonville area or surrounding areas to join me and my mommy Friday April 2nd for an AB and DL lunch at Al's Pizza. 1620 MARGARET ST, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32204 is the address. Please call me 904-652-9932 or send me a message to RSVP. i hope to see lots of you there!!!! (time will b scheduled closer to the day of the munch)

i would love to meet as many people as possible and hope to get a good turn out. i have also created the jacksonville littles group on yahoo and am going to start using it as a mailing list for pplz emails so plz join and get signed up so we can all go and enjoy pizza together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay so I'm going be make an attempt at another one of these and would like some feedback. I know of a place in Jacksonville that is kink aware so it would be pretty safe for us to show up and talk about it. The place is a really cool coffee shop BUT I need to get feedback from people about what a good time would be for everyone. PLEASE I want to make this work 904-652-9932 call me if anyone needs someone to talk to I'd be happy to help out.