LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Revenge On Ace

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, dl68 said:

brilliant story - hope there's more to come for Ace

Thanks.

TBH I didn’t think the story was that well received so kind of gave up on it. 
Hopefully your nice comment will give me the inspiration to complete Ace’s tale of ‘woe’ :)

Chapter 8

The ladies unpacked the food that had been prepared for the picnic and Nancy approached Ace with a oversized pink bib.

“Let me put this on you baby girl, we don’t want your pretty frock getting messy”

She fixed the cotton protective cloth around Aces neck.

“Good girl” she said once it was in place.

Sarah then reached for the jammy bread that had been cut into little soldiers and began to feed the man baby.

“Be a good little girl and eat up the din dins that Mummy has for you”

One after another Sarah feed Ace the sweet segments occasionally on purpose missing Aces’s open mouth to make sure a sticky mess was produced around his face.

Eventually when all the soldiers had been eaten she removed the bib and used the protective cloth to clean the sticky food from around Ace’s lips.

“Such a messy baby” she exclaimed “Mummy will make you all pretty again”

After he had been given some juice to wash the food down Ace was encouraged by the group to get to his feet so they could all play at catching the ball the ladies had bought with them.

As Ace got to his feet he could feel just how full his bladder had become from the numerous bottle of juice he had been fed.

Val smoothed his dress down but it still was my long enough to hide his frilly padded pants.

As the game continued the shrieks and laughter coming from the four females drew attention from other people enjoying the sunny day at the park. Ace could feel the eyes of other picnickers watching him and probably wondering why such a big ‘girl’ was wearing a thick diaper clearly on show underneath ‘her’ pretty dress.

The exercise and movement didn’t help Ace get any relief from his now aching bladder. A number of times during the catching game he almost felt his pelvic muscles give up but he was just about holding on.

Once the girls had had enough of playing ball Jane produced a piece of long cloth from her bag and suggested that the group play blind mans buff.

The cloth was tied around Ace’s head and over his eyes leaving him with no vision at all.

The ladies surrounded him on all sides and began to spin him to disorientate him.

Once the rotations had finished the girls called to him, encouraging Ace to catch them as he blindly stumbled around. The thick double diaper Ace had on seriously restricted his movement and the normally athletic and nimble adult now was reduced to waddling like a little toddler in search of his Mummies.

The cat calls and reduced movement started to enrage Ace and he put all his might into trying to catch at least one of his invisible females foes.

With the increased effort Ace began to lose his balance, often just steadying himself before gravity took a hold but after one particular taunt from Nancy about being a silly baby girl Ace stumbled forward and fell to the grassy floor with a thump.

The heavy jolt was enough to jog Aces full bladder and as he stumbled on all fours and with the sound of the groups laughter ringing in his ears his bladder let go and streams of pee exited his body filling yet another diaper.

He remained motionless on all fours as the liquid he expelled pooled in his diaper, the thick pink disposable he was wearing expanded as it quickly accepted all the waste leaving Ace’s body.

The ladies must have recognised what was going on and one by one they teased him that he was just a little baby girl who needed his pink pampers.

The game has now finished, Ace’s blindfold was removed and once his eyes adapted to the bright summer day he could see all the ladies beaming at him, the smiles of a group who had him where they wanted him, the revenge they had put in place giving them the satisfaction of a job well done.

Ace was requested to crawl back to the nearby picnic blanket and once there the ladies joined him.

Val reached forward and put her hands underneath Ace’s pretty dress. Her fingers went inside his frilly plastic pants and had a good feel of the cloth diaper he wore over his pink disposable.

“Ah, baby’s diaper is still dry, I don’t think we need to change her just yet”

Ace gave a sigh of relief, whilst he hated the thick bulk of the double diaper he was pleased  that the extra protection he wore would mean he would not be subjected to a public change.

Over the next hour the women played various Pat’a cake games with Ace, occasionally stopping to either adjust Aces hair or dress to make sure he remained their pretty baby girl.

As the group ran out of suggestions for hand clapping games Sarah looked at her wrist watch and addressed her friends.

“I think our baby girl might need an afternoon nap” 

The other three agreed

“Perhaps I can take baby for  a walk in the pushchair” Jane volunteered “Help her drop of to sleep”

This comment brought Ace to his senses. This would be the best opportunity for his and Jane’s plan to be put into place. The freedom he had been wishing for was now so close and not a moment too soon, not only was his bladder was full again but his bowels had started to rumble. His breakfast and lunch were working through his system.

“What a great idea” Sarah said, Val and Nancy agreed. “It’ll give us Mummies a rest and chance to open and enjoy the bottle of wine we bought”

So it was decided, Jane winked at Ace as she asked him to return to the pushchair for their suggested afternoon stroll.

Once Ace had made himself comfy in the chair Jane adjusted the straps to make sure he was secure

“Have fun but don’t go too far” Sarah said to Jane as she uncorked the bottle of white in her hands.

Val got up and looked in on Ace as he sat in the chair. She gave him a sloppy kiss on the forehead and put a pink pacifier in his mouth.

“Be a good girl for Mummy Jane”

And as she returned to the blanket and her now full glass Jane set off 

Once out of earshot Ace removed the rubber bulb he was sucking on and spoke to Jane.

“Jane, this is our opportunity, we need to get away whilst we can. Unstrap me, let me out and we can go to my car”

Jane stopped pushing the pram and walked round to face Ace.

“This is the best chance we have but it’ll be quicker if I push you than you try and walk wearing your two thick diapers” she said “You’ve already fallen over once today”

“Well push me to the nearest public restroom and I’ll take them off. To be honest I need to use the bathroom for both number 1s and 2s anyway” Ace replied.

Jane returned a reassuring smile 

“Just hold on if you can, the exit of the park is a short walk away, once I can get you to somewhere a bit more private I’ll get the padding off you”

Ace went to argue but Jane continued to explain

“I I don’t think you want to be walking into a busy men’s restroom wearing make up, a dress and pink frilly pants”

Ace could not argue, Jane was right, he didn’t want to attract any more attention to his self.

“Just relax and trust me, I’ll get you safe, I know a building just a stones throw from here where you’ll have the privacy to change and use the bathroom”

“Thank you” Ace replied “but please hurry, I don’t want to mess myself again”

Jane nodded and returned to behind the pushchair.

Ace relaxed as he realised Jane had increased her pace. 

They soon reached the exit of the park and Jane spoke to Ace as they turned right and down a cobbled lane.

“The place is just 10 minutes away using this short cut” Jane announced.

The bumps of the uneven ground bounced Ace up and down in his chair, making the strain to hold in his solid and liquid waste even harder.

“Please hurry, I’m not sure how much longer I can hold on” Ace pleaded.

Around 10 minutes later they arrived at what looked like a private hall, there were clearly  no lights on and Ace could see no movement in the building from his seated position.

The 600 second bumpy journey had played havoc with Ace’s body and his bowels and bladder were just about to approach the point of no return.

Jane pushed Ace up the disabled access ramp to the doors and fumbled in her purse to find the keys to open the locked door.

“Please, please hurry” Ace begged “I can’t hold on much longer”

As quickly as she could Jane unlocked the door and after pulling it open she pushed the pram inside.

“The bathroom is this way” Jane explained as she pushed Ace to a nearby door.

As they entered the room it was dark and Jane reached for the switch on the side of the wall.

As the lights kicked into action the pair were met with a loud collective shout.

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!”

The sudden noise jolted Ace, and as his bladder and bowels let go through the sheer fright he saw that there were more than half a dozen familiar female faces standing in front of his pushchair.

Ace began to soil and wet his diaper whilst being watched by his 9 other Joanna’s Matchmaking conquests