LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Excited!

FullyLoaded

I just ordered a whole case of abena x-plus!!! The only disposable I've ever tried is Depend pullups and depend maximum protection briefs. The tapes on the briefs pull off the backing if you want to take them off for later use! Plus even when I double the briefs they don't hold anything close to what the x-plus claims to hold!!! (75 oz. That's more than 1/2 gal. !!!)

Yeah,

Going from Depends to Abena X's is quite a leap....like night and day. I like abenas because to me they are basically the adult equilivant of Pampers or Huggies, just a great product.

Have fun with your new toys when they arrive!

qwack

Fullyloaded:

I just started using my first abena x-plus about a month ago. I still use the depends when out and about (with a stuffer) to keep the bulk down. (Always with plastic pants to mask the noise.) The abenas are awsome! You are going to love them!

Yeah,

Going from Depends to Abena X's is quite a leap....like night and day. I like abenas because to me they are basically the adult equilivant of Pampers or Huggies, just a great product.

Yeah, I'd say. Abena X-Pluses make Depends seem like... regular underwear.

I'm still excited about getting my case of x-plus but I am a little worried the with my parents living right down the street they might see a huge package on my doorstep before I get home and ask questions! I'm the nobody knows about my little diaper fetish. I hope they ship them in a plain box. That would be hard to explain to the parents and neighbors. Oh well I still cant wait to try them I'll put them through test and post it up (no.1 & 2). I like to find the limits of any personal protective device before I wear it in public or around friends or family :)

Guest little_jonny

I'm still excited about getting my case of x-plus but I am a little worried the with my parents living right down the street they might see a huge package on my doorstep before I get home and ask questions! I'm the nobody knows about my little diaper fetish. I hope they ship them in a plain box. That would be hard to explain to the parents and neighbors. Oh well I still cant wait to try them I'll put them through test and post it up (no.1 & 2). I like to find the limits of any personal protective device before I wear it in public or around friends or family :)

they are shiped in a plain box with a shipping tag on the box DONT WORRY it dosent say where it came from. it should tell you the day you should get them and the time also.. good luck

I have a similar situation with my family living close. They leave town for the winter, so I try to stock up when they are gone.

i just put an order in for a sample pack of the abena x-plus to try out. as im a heavy wetter both day and night.

and if they are better then the depends then ill be getting a large case of them. witch would last me a couple of weeks.

I also cant wait for them to come.

they would be cheaper in the long run then depends as i go though about 4 -5 during the day time.

and at night i wear bambino's as they dont leak much when im sleeping. a depends max protection would leak half way through the night and i would have to get up and change the bedding and my self.

being that i have 100% no control over my bladder I need a diaper that can do the job better and be cheaper in the long run. so i hope the abena x-plus does it for me.

I GOT MY X-PLUS TODAY. I opened then up and put one on. They feel 10x better than depends. I'm drinking lots of water and wet it good (like a flood) with no leaks :) I'm going to wet it till it leaks to find out just how much these bad boys hold, maybe even poop! I think it was a good purchase! I think I will love these!

post-26017-1267741569591_thumb.jpgHave any of you ever tried Unique Wellness Briefs? I sent off for a "free" sample and I think they are far better than Abena Abri-Flex Extras. The Abenas are extremely absorbent, but there is a problem with odor control if you wear them for a long time, like until they are soaked. The Unique Wellness briefs were even more absorbent than the Abenas and had no odor problem. Even though they seem to be expensive, they advertise that they are cheaper because you only need two or three in 24 hours where you might need 5 - 7 of other diapers.

If you go to this site: http://www.wellnessbriefs.com/ShopFreeSample.asp you can get a “FREE

I'm very satisfied with the abriforms! I wet them heavily 5 times before they started to leak around the sides. I pooped too with no leakage :) They are better than depends max protection doubled up. I'm so glad I got a case instead of just 1 bag.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

post-26017-1267741569591_thumb.jpgHave any of you ever tried Unique Wellness Briefs? I sent off for a "free" sample and I think they are far better than Abena Abri-Flex Extras. The Abenas are extremely absorbent, but there is a problem with odor control if you wear them for a long time, like until they are soaked. The Unique Wellness briefs were even more absorbent than the Abenas and had no odor problem. Even though they seem to be expensive, they advertise that they are cheaper because you only need two or three in 24 hours where you might need 5 - 7 of other diapers.

If you go to this site: http://www.wellnessbriefs.com/ShopFreeSample.asp you can get a “FREE

• 2 weeks later...