LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Experimenting With 24/7

aleyxsis

This week sun feb 12 to sat feb 27th ihave been in diapers and using them for all intended purposes. Plus wearing a dress unless i have to go out of course lol. I have found this to be a rather great experience and i am getting to be a whiz with the clean up lol I have even kept a journal so far over 20 diaper changes could be more but i do keep them on for xtended times. i know this might have been talked about before. But has any body that is not incont tried this and for how long just interested

I am diapered 24/7 but I don't always use them for every thing. Like my name says I poop A Lot and it just get's too messy and smelly to poop in my diaper all the time :blush: . The most I have gone is 3 or 4 days doing EVERYTHING all the time in my diaper. It was fun and I enjoyed it but I wouldn't want to do that every day. :P

Just an update while i did enjoy going 24/7 and using my diapers i don't think i will be doing it again for a while .Life has to many responsibilties and the cost can be a bit outragous!! Thanks for the views and replys

24 hour diapers is a pleasant way to spend a day, and longer, but just as a little quirk, I have to say...

It's not 24/7 unless you spend at least 7 days, 24 hours in em. ;)

Hope you enjoy your first truly 24/7 experience Amy :)

24 hour diapers is a pleasant way to spend a day, and longer, but just as a little quirk, I have to say...

It's not 24/7 unless you spend at least 7 days, 24 hours in em. wink.gif

Hope you enjoy your first truly 24/7 experience Amy smile.gif

Agreed on all Points, & ditto what mouse said to you Amy!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

I've thought about doing the 24/7 thing now for a while though I feel as thought it may be a very slippery slope since if I wear for even 2 days straight I usually find myself nearly having an accident while at work. The compulsion is strong though and I may just throw caution and sense to the wind. For some reason I actually like having a hard time holding it in.

This week sun feb 12 to sat feb 27th ihave been in diapers and using them for all intended purposes. Plus wearing a dress unless i have to go out of course lol. I have found this to be a rather great experience and i am getting to be a whiz with the clean up lol I have even kept a journal so far over 20 diaper changes could be more but i do keep them on for xtended times. i know this might have been talked about before. But has any body that is not incont tried this and for how long just interested

That was i long time. I usually have diaper on me in three days in a row. Of course I use the diaper as it is for.But I have thought about 24 / 7, can be worth a try.

Yes,I must tell.I have worn diapers(PAMPERS) again since being 9 years old to 12 years old.My biological mommy put me back into the PAMPERS at 9,when I was wetting the bed again every night.Mommy only made me wear them at night from 9-12 years old.At 12 I actually outgrew the PAMPERS,and mommy switched me to cloth diapers with plastic panties,but still only at night,from 12-16 years old.At 16,I was growing very found of my diapers,and couldn't sleep at night without having one on.At 16 I asked my mommy,if I could be her FULL-TIME little baby girl again.Mommy asked me if I was sure that is what I wanted,and I told her yes,I was already wearing and using my diapers at night,and now I wanted to wear during daytime to.It took a few weeks,for my mommy to get EVERYTHING a little babygirl would need again,and to sew a complete babies layette of clothing for me in my size.When I would come home from school,mommy would take me into my nursery,and undress me.Then she would get me all diapered,and dressed just like the babygirl I was.I would then be given a bottle of warmed REAL baby formula,for me to nurse on.I would use my diapers for everything,and mommy would check on my diaper status,just as a mommy should,and she would change me,whenever SHE felt it was needed.I continued to be her baby girl through the weekend,until the morning she woke me up,and cleaned me up for school.I never had to wear diapers to school.On school vacations,when we had 1 to 2 weeks off,I was always mommies little babygirl,who only wore diapers,and used them all the time.I just LOVE BEING A BABY again.If I could find a way to turn back the hands of time,I would turn them back to just after my birth,and want to stay a NEWBORN baby!!!To this day,I am now 24,I still wear diapers to bed every night.When I am at home visiting my mommy,I turn myself totally over to her,and again let her make all my decision.I am HER babygirl again.

I did this about 6 years ago. I started off just wetting them and thats it. I did that for about 2 months, then I was at the point of starting to wet myself before I realized it. Then at the 3.5-4 month point I started having messing accidents at night time. At 5 months I was completely wetting without notice, and would mess myself on occasion. Thats when I stopped and had to repotty train myself. It took me about 6 weeks to me fulling potty trained again. The most I do now is 48 hours straight wearing.

i went a few months being 24/7 while on temp disability from work. I have a mommy to change me no matter what so of course I both wet and messed. I find that if you take the proper precautions and are discreet while in public its not really that hard or taxing. I have a satchel bag that I normally use for my sketchpads, pencils,laptop, etc. I would just carry a couple diaps in there with a small travel sized bottle of baby powder and wipes. Also its honestly easier to change standing up in a stall than on the floor while your out or even at home.

The only thing i wouldnt do is mess while out and about unless I was in a private area where I could change shortly afterwards or be privately changed without incident. Like I said though....Proper precautions.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

I've been 24/7 for around five years now. -_-

I don't give it a second thought reaally. It's not a big deal to me. It's who I am as a person.It's who I am as a baby. ;)

Soo....it's okay. 24/7 for a few days is a big milestone. I remember my one month mark. I was so happy I celebrated by throwing baby powder around like confetti. :D

Seriously.

I am silly, I guess. :P