LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beach In Diapers?

I was just wondering if anyone has gone to the beach wearing diapers. I go fairly regularly but im not sure how well the depends tapes would hold in the surf. I have a tena super left and that should hold up ok.

So just wondering if you have, share your experiences?

I love going to the beach in diapers! I don't recall if I was wearing store brand or depends the last few times I went, but I don't recall having any problems. If you're really concerned, a tiny bit of duct tape will do the trick.

-Jess

I was just wondering if anyone has gone to the beach wearing diapers. I go fairly regularly but im not sure how well the depends tapes would hold in the surf. I have a tena super left and that should hold up ok.

So just wondering if you have, share your experiences?

I often go swimming in diapers (Depends). I've never had a problem with tapes. Ever. The gel always swells up so much and bursts out of the diaper before the the tapes give way.

Floaty

yup,

my first experience at the beach was in a tena super. i hadnt planned on going swimming, but i had to grab one of my kids from the waves, and bammmm,, that tena swelled up, and pretty much burst. mow when i go i use a gabbys swim diaper,, works much better,,plus the tena soaked up half the atlantc,,lol

the tapes held up well,, but the diaper weighed a ton.

yup,

my first experience at the beach was in a tena super. i hadnt planned on going swimming, but i had to grab one of my kids from the waves, and bammmm,, that tena swelled up, and pretty much burst. mow when i go i use a gabbys swim diaper,, works much better,,plus the tena soaked up half the atlantc,,lol

the tapes held up well,, but the diaper weighed a ton.

Years back i had the same thing happin at Disney. I haven't been in a pool in years so im sitting pool side watching my step daughter at the time play in the shallow end the pool as pool buldged with kids and adults. In the corner of my eye i see these two guys in the deep end tossing each other in the pool nearly hitting some other swimers. The life guard blew her whistle and ordered them out. But they laughed at her. I watched just for a second as another life guard and some security guy and made them leave the pool area. I look back and she is gone! I scanned the pool and there was no sight of her. I freaked out jumping up calling her name. I fantastically searched the pool area for her and nothing. I feared the worst and jumped in the pool after her. The second the water filled the diaper i couldn't tell you but i look up yelling her name and standing on the "side" of the pool is my step daughter looking at me like i was nuts. My heart was slamming out of control as i asked, where were you? She said the bathroom! what are you doing? I looked down and the molicare had swelled to a to a demonsterable size. I was never so freaked out as i was walking out of that pool. The tapes let loose the diaper started sliding down in the swim trunks and i looked like one of those toddlers you see after a swim. The diaper was almost to my knees and everyone was looking right at me and whispering.

Needless to say we left and didn't go back to that pool.

C-ya

Rocky

:boxing: