LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disapointing

So I put on on of my last good diapers and started to mess, all that was there was one little bump, now I am sitting on a marble :( , and wondering if this has happened to you guys

..........Next time.......don't eat marbles! :P

• Like 1

So an update, today on my way home from school I saw a "Medical Supply Shop' which translates to "Diapers other than Depends" and found Tena Ultras and Protective Underwear. The Ultras ar awesome, and when I got home I had to mess again and this time it all came out, and boy I am glad I found those Tenas.

Totally a drag, especially knowing you have to toss out a diaper that's only barely been used. I haven't had this problem ever since I started loading up on metamucil the night before an anticipated stinky morning. :blush:

So I put on on of my last good diapers and started to mess, all that was there was one little bump, now I am sitting on a marble :( , and wondering if this has happened to you guys

Yeah I am familiar with that feeling-- however not today. I put a cushie on right after my folks left this evening and after wetting a little I was a naughty little bedwetter who pooped his nighttime diaper just before getting into bed. Then my mommie got mad cause she had to put me in a new night diaper

• 1 year later...

Aye, but some of us don't like cloth diapers.

At all.

Totally agreed. I love disposable diapers, it's the plastic that turns me on. If diapers were all totally made of cloth, then I wager that I would not have a diaper fetish. (I might still have a pooping fetish, but I would just go in tighty-whities all the time.)

And while I love cloth, if I'm planning on pooping I'll put on a disposable to handle the mess. Cleaning up the cloth is not something I'd look forward to.