LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulk Like This

hey there everyone

i was needing some help. i am trying to archive a bulky diaper like in the picture posted below. i want it to be bulky at the back but not as much at the front. i have tried boosters but they go the length of the diaper and dont give me the bulk at the back. thanks for your help

lfcbaby

post-12099-12671802933756_thumb.jpg

post-12099-12671803029351_thumb.jpg

post-12099-12671802933756_thumb.jpg

post-12099-12671803029351_thumb.jpg

First off that is an Abena X she is wearing, size large. I can't tell if its wet or what not, but more then likely there are a number if stuffers in there, since it is a large and she could wear a medium instead. There could be another diaper inside, (another abena X in a smaller size) or cut down kids diapers (pampers size 6 or the like) Possibly boosters also, but it's hard to tell. Abenas don't normally fit like that, specially the larger sizes. I have a few larges, (I normally wear mediums) that I got just to see how they would fit, and they are to big for me. NOW, I I stuff them, I can imagine they would end up looking something like what she is wearing, but then I couldn't leave the house or go anywhere because nothing I have would fit over the bulk.

Again, cloth diapers are the easiest to work with in regards to bulking up, depending on how you fold them and such, you have to futz around with them, but I feel that bulking up (doubling up) with disposables is really a waste since you will never use the whole thing or all the stuffers inside, but thats up to the user to choose.

I want bulky, I just add more prefolds inside. I should post a pic of what can be done with cloth :P

Have to wait a bit though till I'm alone again :blush:

qwack

First off that is an Abena X she is wearing, size large. I can't tell if its wet or what not, but more then likely there are a number if stuffers in there, since it is a large and she could wear a medium instead. There could be another diaper inside, (another abena X in a smaller size) or cut down kids diapers (pampers size 6 or the like) Possibly boosters also, but it's hard to tell. Abenas don't normally fit like that, specially the larger sizes. I have a few larges, (I normally wear mediums) that I got just to see how they would fit, and they are to big for me. NOW, I I stuff them, I can imagine they would end up looking something like what she is wearing, but then I couldn't leave the house or go anywhere because nothing I have would fit over the bulk.

Again, cloth diapers are the easiest to work with in regards to bulking up, depending on how you fold them and such, you have to futz around with them, but I feel that bulking up (doubling up) with disposables is really a waste since you will never use the whole thing or all the stuffers inside, but thats up to the user to choose.

I want bulky, I just add more prefolds inside. I should post a pic of what can be done with cloth :P

Imdeed. For the most part, cloth diapers were doubled by simply using two or three placed atop each other and folding.

Folding was an art in itself with several different ways and this is something a little girl learned at a very young age. When we were playing with dollies, we were not just playing with dollies. We were learning things, like how to cradle an infant properly (this was so serious that a little girl would be punished for mishanlding her doll alnog with several other things that were applicable only to girls or those treated as girls which, along with things like keeping your skirts down, is a thing that sissies do not understnad and which separates the sissies from the girls), how to feed, change and dress them so that it would be second nature to us. You look at the carless abandon with which modern mothers treat their children and you can see that they were not trained right. For the last 40 years dolls have been shunned as "gender stereotyping" and daycare so that mommy could work (to afford day care, disposible diapers and the yearly trip to Kazamel rather than attend to the child) has become the rulle, and the mothers killing their children in bizzarre fits illustrate this disruption of proper behavior. My 36" Lisa Michelle Denise Christine and 29" Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine are dressed as accurately as I could find clothes for and wear cloth diapers. Unfortunately I cannot find the rubber panties made of smooth material in colors to match their dresses as was common then. They take turns sleeping with me and everything.

Guest NaughtyAshes

INdeed. For the most part, cloth diapers were doubled by simply using two or three placed atop each other and folding.

Folding was an art in itself with several different ways and this is something a little girl learned at a very young age. When we were playing with dollies, we were not just playing with dollies. We were learning things, like how to cradle an infant properly (his was so serious that a little girl would be punished for mishanlding her doll alnog with several other things that were applicable only to girls or those treated as girls which, along with things like keeping your skirts down, is a thing that sissies do not understnad and which separates the sissies from the girls), how to feed, change and dress. My 36" Lisa Michelle Denise Christine and 29" Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine are dressed as accurately as I could find clothes and wear real cloth diapers. Unfortunately I cannot find the baby panties maide of smooth material in colors to match their dresses as was common then. They take turns sleeping with me and everything.

For someone who is clearly trans of some variety you sure do talk a lot of shit about sissies.

For someone who is clearly trans of some variety you sure do talk a lot of shit about sissies.

I have been around this scene as long as you have been alive. I only report on things I have seen over time and from interaction here and other places. and rather than just make unsupported crude hit-and-run remarks, I explain at length to be clearly understood. My information and experience is available here