LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Neuaufwindeln

DaddyPaulie

Hi, real name here is Paul, located in London, UK.

New to this forum, and this is first post.

It's been a mad old week for me. Brought some Abri-Form Nappies and nearly got caught. I've used other adult nappies and pull-ups usually from Boots Chemist before, but they don't compare to the Abri-Form.

But I've now been brave enough to come out to my Mum and Sister, in case they ever caught me unexpectedly. (I was shaking telling them individually, but they kinda understand, which is cool).

I'm more DL than AB, although I guess I do like Satin items as a sort of comfort blanket, and always sucked my thumb (but avoid that when out of the house).

I am looking forward to being more active on the forum, but it's still early days, so will see where this goes.

Thanks for stopping by my first post.

Welcome and may you have many happy adventures. It sounds as though you have a very understanding sister and mother, even better. Too :thumbsup: many here have had less than understanding from those around them.

Welcome and may you have many happy adventures. It sounds as though you have a very understanding sister and mother, even better. Too :thumbsup: many here have had less than understanding from those around them.

Wasn't easy telling them. Was shaking, but thought better to be honest than to be found wearer a nappy and having to explain it at a later time. Don't wear anywhere near 24/7 at the moment, so that helps.

Had my first whole night (since the 70's) in a nappy, and was cool. Want to do more often.

Guest Baby Tiana

Welcome! Always nice to see another person from the UK....seems like we don't have many :(

I can relate to you about the diapers and telling your mother. I told mine, more or so for the same reasons and that I didn't want to have to be in the hot seat if she ever came across them. However, what I would ask myself first "What the hell was she doing snooping in my room?!" That of course would be the first thing that ran through my head. But it's hard to muster up the courage to tell someone in your family about it. Because unlike friends, they aren't that easy to replace. :(

Anyways...Welcome! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I've gotten to. You're really in for a treat. I say that, meaning you'll get a chance to meet so many GREAT people! :D Have fun, and good luck! :)

Tiana :D

I'm just curious - is there any story behind your german nick?

Nope, just Google Translated "New to Nappies" although been told it more like New on Nappies. Oh well.

Baby Tiana, Felt right to tell them. They wouldn't snoop, but I couldn't just wear in my own room at home.

I actually wore one the evening before I told them, but my dressing gown hid it.

Since then I have bought a Cosyndry Onesie and still hides it, so they don't necessarily know I am wearing.