LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Minor Irritation

For quite a long time I have been fairly regular. Wake up in the morning and within ten minutes hit the pot. For like the past three weeks now though, I have been runing within ten minutes of every meal, averaging four to five times a day. Very irritating especially since this last time at work I didn't really make it. Time to go to the doctors again and have him tell me I just need more fiber?

hmm, urge incontinence... Have you tried exercising some more? Maybe you should think of getting an operation or something. I don't really know the answer for you, but probably you're just having a month :thumbsup: .

I had that problem it still comes and goes. they call it IBS, i had to change my diet alittle bit but sometimes i go off the diet to eat something i like but shouldnt have and with in mins after eating im running to the bathroom. and sometimes the pain hurts so bad i have come close to passing out. also i think its my new meds i take but i been waking up with not only wet but messy also. im going to the doc monday. about it.