LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Clothing More Ab-Ish

I like sewing embroidered patches on clothing such as jackets, hats and overalls. For the AB community, it's a great way to give clothing more childish appeal with the right patch. Anyways, I just came across this patch and thought it would be perfect for this community. :whistling:

Embroidered Patch

And here's another good one:

Embroidered Patch #2

Anyone know if tailors/alterations places would make our adult clothes more babyish for us? For instance, I've got a couple pairs of cords that I'd like to see an elastic waist on them, perhaps it would make them look more like kids' pants than the big-boy dress pants that they are.

Anyone know if tailors/alterations places would make our adult clothes more babyish for us? For instance, I've got a couple pairs of cords that I'd like to see an elastic waist on them, perhaps it would make them look more like kids' pants than the big-boy dress pants that they are.

The best way to find out is to ask folks local to you.

Since 1990 many folks communicating with me have found people living near them willing and able to alter existing clothing or make AB clothing from scratch, for a price. Often that price is less than typical of firms promoting their special clothing to the AB community.

gallery_20802_316_476952.jpg

I don't think I can successfully rock pink.

I like earth tones, not much on pastels. I

Pastels are great on the slightly huskier gentleman, just dont go for short sleeve shirts.

And is that a cat?