LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uniform Piss Play

Horndog

X-Posted from FetLife

There was a video on Xtube, which happens to be one of the most popular watersports videos ever on there, involving two men dressed in firefighter uniforms. The top wears a leather, dog-shaped hood and the bottom is sitting on the ground against the wall and he's taking the piss through his firefighter helmet.

I find that to be very hot and I was wondering if anyone else is interested in uniform piss play or has already done it.

• 3 months later...

I like having accidents pre-diapering... especially when I'm dressed up all cutesy like a schoolgirl or something.

Unfortunately, it doesn't happen anymore. It was some time ago that I last had an accident in uniform.

-Sophie

X-Posted from FetLife

There was a video on Xtube, which happens to be one of the most popular watersports videos ever on there, involving two men dressed in firefighter uniforms. The top wears a leather, dog-shaped hood and the bottom is sitting on the ground against the wall and he's taking the piss through his firefighter helmet.

I find that to be very hot and I was wondering if anyone else is interested in uniform piss play or has already done it.

Was that an intended joke or just a slip?? LOL

Was that an intended joke or just a slip?? LOL

You know, it was actually just a slip, but I'm going to take credit for it as being an intended joke. Thank you, SD.

• 4 years later...
  • 6 years later...