LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walgreen'S Clearancing Tena?

My local Walgreen's seems to be dropping Tena diapers- I just got 14 medium pull-on's for $3.98 :D I don't know how good they are but this is the best deal on diapers I've seen yet and for the price I can change a bit more often if I have to ;) If I like these I'm going back for the last two bags :P

Bettypooh

that just the pullups tho? i wouldn't wear a pullup if i can help it

All the Tena 'diapers' were on clearance, but not the pads ;) They had 3 bags of small/medium sizes left in pull-up style only, everything else was too big B) As luck would have it another store was clearancing the tennis shoes I wear to work, but all they had left were too small :( Sighing.....

Bettypooh

It's looking like they are getting rid of them chain wide. I went in to our local store today, and the whole isle was nothing but their house brand with the exception of 4 bags of depends, and 3 bags of the tena pullups. strangely, they were all labeled "Women" The only thing they had in there for men, was one style of pad.

My local Walgreen's seems to be dropping Tena diapers- I just got 14 medium pull-on's for $3.98 :D I don't know how good they are but this is the best deal on diapers I've seen yet and for the price I can change a bit more often if I have to ;) If I like these I'm going back for the last two bags :P

Bettypooh

One store I just was in the other day had multiple bags of the "for Women" pull-ups clearanced, but no pads (and definately no tape-on diapers, i have never seen the tena tape-ons anywhere, even the samples i've gotten recently from tena were either just pads or pull-ups).

I just picked up a pack of the Mens Tena pullups for $3.79 US. Not enough absorbent padding to be of real use- I sure wouldn't go out in public relying on those. Lucky for me I have an extra half pack of the big Abena stuffers.