LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being A Sissy

aleyxsis

just an honest question does being a sissy make you feel looked down on more than just being an ab/dl ?? . Even thou i have not ever gotten that feeling on this board or the chat room i sometimes do look at myself and wonder . Just thought i would ask !!even thou i have gotten better with myself!

Hey...I'm a sissy and I dont feel looked down on at all! I feel proud to be a sissy and be ABDL. Some people see it as weird at first but they quickly get over it. At least, thats what it seems like whenever I have someone make clothes for me.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Hey...I'm a sissy and I dont feel looked down on at all! I feel proud to be a sissy and be ABDL. Some people see it as weird at first but they quickly get over it. At least, thats what it seems like whenever I have someone make clothes for me.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

thanks alice !! nice reply i guess it's be all the sissy you can be lol

meh, its because boys are better. j/king :P

I beg to differ. I grew up trying to tell myself that boys really were better. But just below the surface, I knew that girls had the upper hand. I'm so happy to be a sissy.

I don't feel looked down on for being a sissy, although I keep my sissiness hidden. But if I had to pick whether people knew of my sissy side or my dl side I'd pick sissy. I dunno, but the diapers feel more taboo than wearing pretty things. But being a sissy is worth it. We get to enjoy all the great feminine things! Is there anything better than satin and lace? Or anything more comfy than a skirt? I love my sissy side!

Barbie all the way.

I am too much of a girl to be a sissy, Fairies are way best of all, We get to wear tiaras and really really nice dresses and boys can not see us, only girls. :Giggle:

As long as I get to wear petticoats, I am a happy sissy!!!post-2702-12670370108143_thumb.jpg

I find petticoats to "smothery", heavy and oppressive. I much prefer crinolines, they are light and airy and fill out a dress or skirt just as well.