LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rite-Aid Baby Lotion And Powder

If, like me, you remember the smell of Johnson's Bay Powder and Baby Lotion, and, noticed they have changed with the lotion smelling more fruity and the powder with more of a mineral smell, not to mention that the prices for these are absurd such that Johnsons has added the low-end "Cottontails" line, which is no help at all, than I have something for you.

Rite-Aid has it...erm....right.

Baby Lotion: in the peach bottle smells just like the old Johnson's, it is very thick, almost like school paste. This is good since it stays where you put it. and the smell: It is deja vu all over again.

Baby Powder. in the white container with the small blue image on the front: It is 1950 all over again

They both do the job very well, I never did care for cornstarch, it has a strange feel when wet and never did smell right

Add to that the fact that, at least as of 10 years ago, Rite-Aid was the largest Pharmacy in the US (Notice I did not say "Drug store", To me a "DRUG" store is where they sell either ABLG things or musical instruments: Read guitars and keyboards/synthesizers) so there should be a Rite-Aid on just about every block.

• 1 year later...

Rite Aid has changed the name of their baby powder to "Tugaboos"

post-27920-0-96234900-1318605076_thumb.j

post-27920-0-96234900-1318605076_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

Thank you Christine D., for your post!

I also LOVE the talc-based baby powder they sell at Rite-Aid. The Rite-Aid / ' tugaboos ' bottle I got was just what I needed. As good or better than Johnson's. The smell and feel is awesome! :smiley-baby-boy:

• 2 weeks later...