LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Second Try At A Philly Meetup

It only takes one or two commited people to make it work. Don't wait for the wafflers, make an announcement, proclaim it far and wide and then follow through with it. So what if only one other person shows? You'll be surprised how some talk the talk but others walk the walk. Some of us are very quiet but they just show up alot. If you build it they will come - then you can make it a group effort. :thumbsup:

If you guys and gals can settle on a place to eat, at a date and time that's solid, I will be happy to try to gather up some NJL folks and make the two hour road trip to be there too! :drive1: Nothing would please us more than to see a Philly bunch get going and we want to be able to visit our Philly friends! :groupwave:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to seem there is some interest. Last time I think both the Franklin Institute and the Academy of Natural Sciences were brought up s possibilities. Both are easy to get to both by car and SEPTA (and walking for me :) ). Also, both are public places, so no need to worry that we're going to horribly disfigure your corpse or anything. I know there are lots of you philly abs and dls here. Let's have a trial meetup and see how it goes. I figure if even just 2 or 3 show up, that is better than doing nothing.

I'm booked this upcoming weekend, but I should be able to clear the next. Let's get this going before hiking season steals all my weekends. BTW, I've never suspected any ax murderers of hanging out in here... should I? :whistling:

PS. If winter is killing you, head down to the flower show and stand in the middle of the Brazil exhibit for a while. Instant living plants fix!

I can probably make Saturday work. Hadn't posted about this weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd impinge on people trying to go to the NJ meetup. But, I can probably finangle my schedule for Friday or Saturday. Anyone else up for seeing humans at their most naked? I usually only deal with neuroanatomy, but I'm sure the rest is also fascinating.

NJ is Sunday, so we shouldn't have any schedule conflicts if people want to show up at both. Besides, this gives the non-car possessing of us locals a chance for a meetup that won't take many hours to get to.

You guys do get it! Way to go, Philly Diaper Lover and We Have Pi! Its not about any one person, its about doing whatever you can to make something good happen. You three can get this going and with a little bit of normal effort it won't take long. We had a few munches with only one person showing - but that was totally worthwhile (Pi seems to be a lucky charm, btw)(Hi Sis!).

It will be so worth it! I have every confidence in you people. You know we'll support you guys - count on it :thumbsup:

You guys do get it! Way to go, Philly Diaper Lover and We Have Pi! Its not about any one person, its about doing whatever you can to make something good happen. You three can get this going and with a little bit of normal effort it won't take long. We had a few munches with only one person showing - but that was totally worthwhile (Pi seems to be a lucky charm, btw)(Hi Sis!).

It will be so worth it! I have every confidence in you people. You know we'll support you guys - count on it :thumbsup:

See, guys? It isn't so hard. Come out on the 27th and meet us. I promise to help find Rohan a good restaurant.

• Like 2

Revised for date change to Sunday, April 4, I will still try to be there but will know more definitely by the end of March. I eat food, leaving it up to you to find something fun.

These things are great. If anyone from NJ wants to join me for a Philly trip from NJ, send me an email! I am compiling a list already! It's time for everyone to stop being self-conscious/ shy/ too tired to come out. Once you get there you'll understand why it's so good. We can't change who we are and be better for it. Might as well realize it's more common than one would think, come out and discover why its good to accept yourselves for who you are. This is the essence of a munch and its quite liberating. You will see!

You know I'll do it if possible! So far it is possible - hopefully I'll find employment that allows time for all this. Little glenn is just sitting around today in a messy diaper, waiting on truck repairs. AB'ing out and noone to share it with. Watch for the mid-April Munch Announcement - we're trying to reserve two rooms Now. Saturday night Party all night long. DL room and Littles/AB room, exposed diapers allowed, diaper use allowed and lots of stuff to do. Totally private, like in a Lock-In environment. Lots of people again. Train and Bus access to Secaucus, NJ convention center. With train access there's no telling who will be able to come.

You know I'll do it if possible! So far it is possible - hopefully I'll find employment that allows time for all this. Little glenn is just sitting around today in a messy diaper, waiting on truck repairs. AB'ing out and noone to share it with. Watch for the mid-April Munch Announcement - we're trying to reserve two rooms Now. Saturday night Party all night long. DL room and Littles/AB room, exposed diapers allowed, diaper use allowed and lots of stuff to do. Totally private, like in a Lock-In environment. Lots of people again. Train and Bus access to Secaucus, NJ convention center. With train access there's no telling who will be able to come.

Hmmm this could be a lot of fun.