LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Nursing Relationships.

Ok, being an AB, I have traversed pretty much every forum that has to do with this particular fetish. And I guess plentiful of infantilists dream of suckling delicious breastmilk, right? The thing is; when I go through these different forums, one thing is noticeable: The fact that most of the ANR-relationship devotees seems really fiendish to anything infantilistic, making sure to distance themselves completely to anything having to do with baby-play. Now, I find that line of thought repressive, as I see any preoccupation with drinking breast-milk to be an inherent babyish longing. On the other hand, maybe I`m too coloured by my infantilism to be making a proper judgment on this?

What do you folks think? Are these guys deceiving themselves?

having a fetish towards drinking breastmilk in no way implies an ageplay ab/dl fetish.. there are many many many many many men (and woman, although predominately men) who simply fantasize about drinking a woman's breast milk and have absolutely no thoughts, dreams, or desires about ageplay and ab/dl'ism...

Well, I`m not saying that every ANR-devotee is at heart a full blown closet-infantilist, just waiting to come out. What my point was is that the whole spectacle of lying in your lady`s arms, greedily wanting to suckle her breast-milk, feeling an enormous comfort, is pretty much aching to a babyish wish. That does not imply that the ANR-people want to be dressed in onesies, that they want to play with toys, that they want to be diapered etc. But, in my opinion there is definitely a vital component of infantilism in it all. Nobody that sees my point here?

I do! It's a totally valid point. But we have to remember that we all like things deferentially; I like wet smelly cloth diapers with soft plastic pants on. Do you? Maybe not, but you could see my point. You might prefer a thick Bambino taped around your middle; it's all in what we want.

Really, we humans are weird in our sexual images, thoughts and emotions. We are all wired differentially and yeah I could see a man getting off on the relaxation on suckling his woman's breast, it's fun! Why they wouldn't wear a diaper is a notable question though.

my roommate is into ANR and he thinks my fetish is weird. He said he's tried diapers once before but it didn't really do anything for him. So no not all ANR people are closet AB/DLs.

OUCH...that made my head hurt. that's like a the ultimate case of the pot calling the kettle black. I by no means care if I ever drink boob juice again however if the misses is into it, why not?

For many men its not about being comforted but rather about control, they own the woman, including her milk, so they can take it whenever they want. Remember we may look at it as comfroting and babying, others can look at the same thing and see control and domination. and for many men into ANR it is about control, ownership... and its a sexual turn on!

I personally think it's awesome, though I SERIOUSLY doubt that I will ever have the opportunity to live that one out.

Even the sub in the dom/sub relationship is in control. To a degree the slave is simply invoking the reaction they want out of the dom.

This is true. I find that a lot of dominants like to push the boundaries of the sub for this reason. If you are just sticking to what the sub wants to do, the dom is more or less just being used for the sake of sexual gratification in a one-sided manner. I think a lot of people never really get the most mileage out of BDSM for this reason. It seems that not everybody can strike a good balance. It really is a skill and a talent in a lot of ways.

• Like 1