LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noticed Something Odd

johnbunkerDL

I know this sounds like a joke but I'm totally being sincere about this. Since I've been wearing a lot more this year I have noticed that on the days I wear to bed it takes longer for me to take a dump when I get up then when I don't wear to bed, 4 hours longer. I'm just wondering what the heck wearing a diaper to bed has to do with how long it takes for my body to say "hey john it's time to take a dump". This has been going on since the beginning of January and it's every time so it's a little more then coincidence. My sleep isn't being interrupted by being turned on by wearing, so I don't know what it is.

I know this sounds like a joke but I'm totally being sincere about this. Since I've been wearing a lot more this year I have noticed that on the days I wear to bed it takes longer for me to take a dump when I get up then when I don't wear to bed, 4 hours longer. I'm just wondering what the heck wearing a diaper to bed has to do with how long it takes for my body to say "hey john it's time to take a dump". This has been going on since the beginning of January and it's every time so it's a little more then coincidence. My sleep isn't being interrupted by being turned on by wearing, so I don't know what it is.

Okay, that is really odd. So, in the spirit of that oddness, here are a couple theories.

When you wear a diaper, you pee more often, which reduces the pressure on your bowels, delaying the need to poop.

Or, wearing a diaper makes you relax, which delays the production in the fudge factory.

Thoughts?

-RMS

Do you drink the same amount of fluids when wearing and when you don't wear? Some people don't really think about it much, but do change habits when doing things differently. Some days I will go for hours without taking even a sip of water. When I do pay attention more closely I tend drink more than I usually do. When my work schedule changes I drastically change my eating and drinking habits. It effects my whole body, bathroom times included.

RMS401, in one of his theories has got part of the answer. When one wears a diaper, the body will adjust its production and 'holding' mentality. That is, if you were trained to poop first thing in the morning, wearing a diaper tends to destroy this training. As a result, you will not pack your bowels to enable you to poop at that time. Secondly, as you are sleeping deeper, you are also reducing the expeled energy in your body as you sleep. This will slow down the digestive system and you will not have a full bowel needing to empty in the morning. If you wore 24/7, you would have a slightly soiled diaper in the morning, and would continue to mess during your morning nap. It is also true that your bowels need high water concentration to allow a movement, and wearing diapers increases your need for liquids.

There may be a psychological element involved ;) It is with me! I don't poop in my diaper so it has to come off for that :rolleyes: And I love wearing so there's a conflict right there :o Of course I can pull my diaper back on which would solve the dilemma, but....

I'm 'regular' in the morning, pooping somewhere before the second cup of coffee :blush: Most days I have to work so that's when the diaper from the night before comes off :mellow: It's never a 'happy' moment, just something that has to happen, usually tempered by me putting on a daytime diaper :) It doesn't seem to affect my 'regularity', probably because I'm aware of the issue which still doesn't change my not liking to poop at work :P The mental and physical aspects of life come together as the person, and changes to one affect the other B) As long as it's not a problem don't worry about it- worrying is a negative for the mental part which can cause a negative physical reaction :(

Bettypooh

Cool pic angela, boy I bet most would love to be in the type of relationship you're in with your husband.

As far as the old thing goes, yeah, I find it funny how often I here people like my parents say "WOW, look how old they've gotten" when seeing an actor on tv after not having seen them for several years. I always remind them how they've aged just as much, you've both gotten 10 years older in the last 10 years!?!

I find it very difficult to get my Nappy off quickly enough first thing in the morning :crybaby:

I always have to wear any time I go to bed but it seems to have little or no bearing on the urgency to take a Number 2.

Interesting that a fair few of you find a direct link to Nappy wearing and bowel habits.