LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers To Class

I like Tranquility + a booster because they are super absorbant and yet discreet at the same time. I would be too afraid of a leak with a goodnite... and if it didn't leak, I would have to change it after about one wetting.. which isn't very convenient whilst at school.

I've worn doubled-up Poise Panties to class before, and once I put a Tushies baby diaper inside as a stuffer. The latter combo was extremely bulky, but I was wearing a long, widely-flared babydoll top, so it wasn't noticeable.

As soon as my Molicare Super Pluses arrive, I plan to wear one to class. As much as I'd love to go in an Abena X-Plus, the plastic is way too noisy. I don't own a pair of jeans with a high enough waist to keep the waistband from crackling.

For all of us who love to be diapered in class; its the age old question. WHICH diaper is perfect for it? I usually wear goodnites or underjams. the goodnites are great but underjams have a tendency to break after a while.

I guess that depends on a lot of things. Would you be really soaking it a lot or just wetting it a little in your class? How long would you be wearing it before changing? If you soaked it a lot or couldn't change it for hours, then a thicker and more absorbent diaper would be the best so you wouldn't leak and get your pants wet. Perhaps a booster inside would help too. On the other hand, if you didn't soak it a lot but just wet once normaly in a lecture and were able to change afterwards or use the toilet when you needed to, then thinner diapers or disposable underwear might work. I say that since you mention you usually wear goodnites or underjams. Those don't hold a lot of wettings. Also, are you concerned about noise and bulk from a thick diaper? If you want to be discreet and not have the puffy butt and crinkle noise, then thinner diapers or pull on disposable underwear would work better. Otherwise, if bulk, noise and discreetness dosn't matter to you, go for the thickest diaper you feel comfortable wearing. Extra protection is better than not enough. I am an advocate of suggesting people use the adult sized pull on disposable underwear as opposed to childrens goodnites and underjams. Why? Well, if someone is small enough to comfortably fit into good nites without them being too tight or tearing, then go for them if they absorb well enough. On the other hand, the adult pull on disposable underwear comes in small to extra large size and will fit adults and 20 year olds much better, they will absorb better too and won't tear unless you get a size that's too small. They are discreet under pants and they also come in several different absorbencies. I prefer Rite-Aid in Overnight absorbency as the most absorbent disposable underwear I've tried. Even so, disposable underwear will leak if you over wet it, just like goodnites and underjams and some diapers. Choosing a diaper that's perfect for wearing to class all depends on the questions I've mentioned but if you regularly use pull up kids pants like goodnites, try the adult pull ups for a change and see how they work for you.

For all of us who love to be diapered in class; its the age old question. WHICH diaper is perfect for it? I usually wear goodnites or underjams. the goodnites are great but underjams have a tendency to break after a while.

Back in college before I found the high end diapers I used to just wear a depend overnight or the adjustable underwear when those came out. And Depend boosters came out right at the same time and I always used to stuff 2 of em in there for more absorbancy.

funny thing is, since those things came out I wont use a diaper without em. I usually use 2 at a time which means I have been through many of them in the last 8 years or so. I have probably used close to a 1000 of them would be my guess. 50 packs of 20 seems about right for that time period...

I'd LOVE to wear atns or secure xplus to class but i'm always to worried it'd be obvious. theyre really that discreet?

I can speak for the ATNs that yes, they're pretty discreet. I can wear one without being detected under a pair of my normal tight-fitting Aero jeans, and that's *with* a booster too. Typically I prefer to wear baggier clothing whilst wearing, but sometimes that isn't always appropriate for me.

I usually wore attends m10 to class. during the finals, 180 min each, i wore tena maxi. That worked vry good. At least I didnt ran out of time because I needed the walk to potty :lol:

I wear bambinos... they last so much longer!

My favorite to wear to class were Attends. In 2005, at least, they fit me so perfectly and absorbed so well for me that they were my diaper of choice at school. Even though they were thicker than Depends, they felt more discreet because they seemed quieter, and the best I can tell, no one ever knew any better.