LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

DLHOOPZ

The desription pretty much says it all. I would like to have a pair of plastic pantsif i only knew were to buy them (withouut going online) ive checked at pharmacies but they dont have them they only have disposable diaper covers, i'd like some imput from you guys,and girls...Thanks

-Hoopz

im not even kidding when i say this.

trash bags.

take a white trash bag and unfold it.

open it and then at the bottom rip off the pointy parts on both sides.

open the holes bigger and bigger until they are snug around your thighs and keeps everything in ;D

Believe me, thats not a very good substitue for a good pair of Plastic pants.

Possibly medical supply stores might have waterproof pants. Go to http://www.whitepages.com/ and under Find a Business in the Catagory or Name space, type in 4 separate searches for medical supply, health supply, pharmacy and drug store and your zip code for each search. From there you can decide how many miles radius from your city you want to search. Use their 1-800 toll free number to call some of the stores and see what they have first.

It's been my experience that in recent years even medical supply stores have gotten away from selling waterproof pants. It seems that everything now days is all about the pull on disposable underwear. Anyway, what I used to see was not so much the plastic vinyl pants but the white nylon coated waterproof pants made by SALK or Duromed.

If you find any privatly owned drug stores in the area, that is another place to look. You won't find any adult waterproof pants at places like CVS and Wallgreens, but some of the older private drug stores may still have some plastic pants from years ago when it was more common to stock them. You'll probably have to ask the pharmacist if they have any. If it's an old store, dusty with lots of old merchandise on the shelves, then it's a possibility you may have some luck!