LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Dialog

So for Valentines day my wife decided to do more than the usual sex with me wearing a diaper underneath. She said plain out "what do you want?" during foreplay. I had her take a wet wipe and wipe me all over like she is changing me before we did the deed. That was really cool. Best sex ever. I am very blessed. Of course I knew not to go full out, but to ease her into things. I wanted her to start talking about my diapers and to talk to me like I am a baby. You know, "Are you wet?" "Do you need a change?" but I really didn't have much time to think about it. What kind of phrases would a mommy say to turn you on? I think maybe a scene of dialog would work.

SDB

I like it when my says "Did you make me happy pampers?" which is her way of asking if I am wet and need changed... To each their own. The above would turn me off..but whatever..like I said we have our own variations on whatever. :thumbsup:

Guest bambino74

Going to suggest trying this from a different angle, its not so much what you say, but how you say it.

If you are going for the stern mommy, frown, wag your finger, raise your voice, use more adult language like "Did you just piss your diapers, you dirty little boy!?!"

For the more loving type, smile, use the sing-song/mommy voice, use baby words like "Diddums go pee-pee in his diapy?"

I'll bullshit back and forth with my friend sometimes.

But I have discovered the easiest way to get Little Mischa out is vodka....tho i do have a habit of calling friends up at the wee hours of the morning *blushes, stifles a laugh*

lol, hey Im still the ninja lurking in the shadows. *crinkle* Damn it!:lol:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Like i say....watch out for the back door of the closet!

I was making grandma and me some ice cream sundaes when she asked if I needed help...I walked out into the living room, said "I onwy play as a three and a half year old every now and then!" THen proceeded to walk to my room, grab my binky, pop it in, and finish making the sundaes.

Speaking of grandmothers, I almost outed myself yesterday.

My mother was on the phone with my uncle discussing funeral arrangements for my gramps and the topic of what to get my granma came up. They were discussing flowers and some other stuff and in my mind all I can think is that they are just pacifying her so I blurted out loud "Just give her a pacifier, hell you can give her mine.":huh: Thankfully nobody in my family ever pays attention to me and my mother didn't notice. I was laughing to myself for about ten minutes afterwords.

Speaking of grandmothers, I almost outed myself yesterday.

My mother was on the phone with my uncle discussing funeral arrangements for my gramps and the topic of what to get my granma came up. They were discussing flowers and some other stuff and in my mind all I can think is that they are just pacifying her so I blurted out loud "Just give her a pacifier, hell you can give her mine.":huh: Thankfully nobody in my family ever pays attention to me and my mother didn't notice. I was laughing to myself for about ten minutes afterwords.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Like i say....watch out for the back door of the closet!

Let's see: sittin in the car with two friends on the way to get party supplies, one's the friend I'm out to, the other has actually met Little Mischa just had no idea! The one that doesn't know looks at the car in front of us and says "Does that say PACIFIER??" My other friend whips around and looks me in the eye with a total "oh shit" look....he knows I carry my binky with me.

Later that night, stopping at another store I turned on my MP3 player and the first song that came on was Sweet Child O Mine....my friend hears the riff....knows what the song means and sort of does to me, and gets another "oh shit!" look!

Good times!