LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Buy Pink Diapers?

Ririko

Would you buy pink diapers?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. If a company, such as Bambinos were to make available pink diapers, somewhat to the tune of the old "Huggies for Her" diapers, would you buy them?

• Absolutely, these would be what I wear the most!
    • Id probably buy them relatively often.
    • I might try a pack or two.
    • I wouldnt be interested in buying this product for myself of someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd try pink ones, I don't really mind what colour the are as long as they work. I brought some diapers over the net one time that were purple when I opened the pack.

• 3 weeks later...

I would definitely purchase pink diapers. I love the way women look in pink so I would buy them primarily for my wife. If they were a high quality diaper I would not be against using them myself either.

• Like 2

Fantastic Thread, Ririko!

I would welcome the opportunity to sport pink diapers, especially if its a Bambino or similar with plastic backing, inner cuffs, foam waistbands, yaddayadda. I'm an inner sissy, I wear cute women's panties and underwear exclusively even though I work outdoors. You bet I'd make them my favorite, even at diaper parties.

We who understand this thread and want to see pink diapers (and other colors too!) need more people to answer the polls! I'd say you'll have enough soon to give TBHG a decent slice of the DD crowd's desires. If they make it they will sell! I think that having the ability to add solid colors (my fave's are pastels in light pink, light lavender, light purple, light blue, light violet, light orange possibly, light yellow would definitely outsell the other brands in a huge way. Talk about market share increase! But what do I know, my MBA in marketing isn't helping in the current job market.

Go Ririko!

I am not sure that I would buy pink diapers for myself. I have purchased pink plastic pants. But if I was in the care of some parent type, I might not have much choice. Most babies wear what the parent puts on them.

wribbit