LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Psychosexual Counseling?

Boby

I've had one female stalker and two male stalkers, I'm like a magnet for this stuff. It has gotten to the point where I am laughing at it. At least the one in high school it was rather cute watching her find 30 something different ways to be told no! From September through December this poor girl kept trying to do whatever she could to get my attention. My favorite was when we went to our lockers and she threw everyone's lunches on the ground and asked me to help find hers. Fortunately she finally moved. The two guys weren't trying to date me, they were just both losers who happened to be schizophrenic. One bashed in car window and no contact order later both are gone. I think I'll skip the random guy here who freaked me out. My life is too stupid to make up. I swear I should do stand up.

Edit:

It took a few years but the kid who was breaking my stones in grammar school got it back even worse in middle school. Him and I were part of the talented and gifted student program(not even sure why he is in the program) and we had our annual quiz bowl. I wanted nothing to do with that, I was already unpopular enough so I didn't show up that night, however I wish I did. This kid panicked on stage and pissed himself just before crying.

EPIC

Yeah man my stalker, like would never leave me alone when ever I happened to run into her at AA meetings (I am a recovering alcoholic/addict) then it start dawning on me that she was like figuring out my meeting schedule and "just so happening to drop by" then she got my number from one of my friends and she would call me non-stop. She would constantly make up reasons of why she needed to call me and why I should come over her house to help her with something. Then once I caught her following me home from a meeting that was my limit. I gave her a piece of my mind and after awhile she started slowly fading out of my life. Thank god! cause it was getting pretty spooky there for awhile.

And it serves that douche bag right to piss himself for all to see. karma can be a bitch.

I have struggled with the idea that I might be selfish for entertaining diaper thoughts and whatnot while making love. However I have come to realize that when thoughts and fantasies happen I usually involve my wife. I am attracted to HER in diapers as much as I am attracted to other women in diapers.

You shouldn't feel guilty for having and enjoying your kinks, but remember that relationships are a two way street. There needs to be a healthy mix of 'You' time as well as 'her' time. If you love each other then this will work out.

Balance...its all about balance.

• Like 1