LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Perfect Ab House

I've been thinking about the future and building my own house. I think it would be completely cool if I had a section of the house that was designed to be like a baby's room and give the opticial illusion that the person entering the room was only 2 feet tall. I figure since the current ceiling hieght is around 9 feet for a 2 foot tall baby then an optical illusion would have to be 27 feet for a 6 foot tall person like me or would it be 13 feet for a 6 foot tall person. What kind of math would have to be done to get the optical illusion perfect?

Hugs,

Baby Bri

HI Baby Bri

This has been a thought of mine over the last couple of years, and done lots of plans about sizes and eye levels.

Decided early on that the only place to do it was an industrail unit, what with a few of my projects taking off could really use some extra room.

Ive found from drawing templates and models, that I would build everything three and a half times the size of a normal adult size. ie bed / cot = 18ft * 9ft with matress level being about 4ft 6inches high. Main problem coming up against is the cost of the 1 off items to be made, Toys etc. I do think the smallest you could make would be around the 80 ft * 40 ft with 21 ft ceilings ( ofcourse could make smaller ) but the ultimate size.

Of course there is the draw back to everything where to find that Mummy or Daddy thats 18ft tall ;)

Looked at 4 ind units this year, but trouble with uk is the yearly rates of such buildings are stupidly high.

Would not be doing to run as a nursery more for photo sessions and for friends and me ofcourse, the other projects got planned there are long term 8 / 15 years inv jap koi.

Merry christmas and to design / build your own house, must be nearly everones dream :)

Take care Chloe

Well speaking as an artist if you can't have something that's like 27 feet hight or what have you you could fake stuff lower down and Have a photo realistic mmural painted on your cieling (Wall paper might work to I had a friend who had a giant picture of the earth as seen from the moon on one wall) to at least make the pretense of looking up into a "bigger" world it aint perfect but it's probably cheaper than making a room 3 times normal size.