LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amount Of Urine During Flooding?

dstoop

Me and my partner are already perfectly ok with diaper/pee play, we love flooding, and leaks are sexy. We're just now thinking about moving this sort of play to the actual bed, but we worry that two people sitting on the bed while flooding will make it very hard to stop the flowing liquid from spilling off the bed and onto the rug. My current plan is to use a vinyl sheet over top the regular bedding, and then two cotton sheets over that to absorb anything that gets loose. I tested this by filling up a standard size pitcher (~2 litres) with water and pouring it on the sheets slowly. It was slow to absorb, and I had to push a lot of the water around by hand because it pooled in the one spot fairly quickly. Now I know the average amount of urination isnt nearly 2 litres, as the bladder is nowhere near big enough to hold all of that. I also read that the average amount of urine passed over the course of a day is roughly 1.6 litres, but thats during normal urination, and not flooding.

I was just wondering if anyone knew roughly how much of a volume of liquid the average full bladder expels.

Leaks aren't sexy, only embarrasing :lol: . Seriously though, I think that 1,3 would be rough enough, if you don't fill yourself with water. On that note, I drink nearly 5 litres of water every time before I'm going to wear a diaper.

According to a urologist who once treated me, the average bladder holds about 500mL :mellow: Mine wants to empty at much less :angry2: My usual after holding it as long as I comfortably can is about half of 'normal', twice as frequent, and with the flow rate of a firehose :P I process the same amount of urine as average people do, just in a different way B) With my rate of flow when I hold it till I'm bursting (when I can do that) I can make any diaper leak if I try- though I don't do that except as a test when I'm trying something new :) I don't want unexpected leakage and my 'testing' gives me a good idea of what to expect ;) I know others here will have good comments to your good question and I'm looking forward to them :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Thanks for the replies! I guess I wasn't entirely clear with my intentions in my original post :) What we're specifically looking to avoid is anything running off the bed and making a mess assuming there's no diaper there to absorb anything (should it come undone enough while playing that the *whole* flood leaks out, or if it comes off entirely, etc. We're not into AB, it's strictly DL erotic watersports play). Working out a repeatable, easy solution to soak up 500ml is much easier than trying to soak up 2L :)

Cant wait to hear some more responses!

Thanks for the replies! I guess I wasn't entirely clear with my intentions in my original post :) What we're specifically looking to avoid is anything running off the bed and making a mess assuming there's no diaper there to absorb anything (should it come undone enough while playing that the *whole* flood leaks out, or if it comes off entirely, etc. We're not into AB, it's strictly DL erotic watersports play). Working out a repeatable, easy solution to soak up 500ml is much easier than trying to soak up 2L :)

Cant wait to hear some more responses!

Why not buy some absorbent flat bed pads...those disposable kind and put them on the floor around your bed to save the carpet. Those pads are pretty cheap and easy to clean up after all the fun has been had. And I think they come in more than one size. Just a thought. An ex and I used those on the floor when we would have similar fun to yours. But we never moved to the bed.

Yeh an average bladder capacity holds between 400 - 600 ml of urine...so, I mean leaking will depend on a lot of different factors - your position, the diaper's SAP content, fluff content, placing of the absorbent material, the plastic outer material, and how fast you are urinating as well.

• Like 1

Why not buy some absorbent flat bed pads...those disposable kind and put them on the floor around your bed to save the carpet. Those pads are pretty cheap and easy to clean up after all the fun has been had. And I think they come in more than one size. Just a thought. An ex and I used those on the floor when we would have similar fun to yours. But we never moved to the bed.

I'm working out an inexpensive solution with easy cleanup. Disposable pads get costly after a while, and then there's the issue of actually disposing of them, whereas I can just wash a set of sheets and wipe the vinyl cover down. If the bladder really only holds ~600mL max, then two sheets shouldnt have any problem at all soaking all of that up quickly if the diaper simply leaks *all* of it out.

put down the vinyl sheet then a couple of puppy pads, then your regular sheets. Maybe go with flannel rather than cotton sheets. Put a painters drop cloth around the bed.

okay I almost spit out my diet pepesi laughing at this. Not that it's a bad idea, just found it funny.

IMHO, we should first check out a Thread Initiators Profile first (always) before adding a reply. I will generally not reply unless there is a profile that makes sense, so that I know whether I am walking into a trap, of which there are some, in this fetish, unfortunately.

You tell me who you are (without giving important data like last names away) and perhaps I will spent ten minutes to give you a good response.

GlennDL

IMHO, we should first check out a Thread Initiators Profile first (always) before adding a reply. I will generally not reply unless their is a profile that makes sense, so that I know whether I am walking into a predatory trap, of which there are some, in this fetish, unfortunately.

You tell me who you are (without giving important data like last names away) and perhaps I will spent ten minutes to give you a good response.

GlennDL

Wow, just wow. I don't really know how to respond to this. Everyone else was helpful and friendly and tried to point me in the right direction. My question had nothing to do with pedophilia, I'm not soliciting anyone to give me *any* personal information, or meet me, or have sex with me, or anything. I simply asked a question about how much urine the average full bladder holds in any form of unit of measurement. And then you walk in and tell everyone they need to go over my forum profile with a fine tooth comb because i'm probably some undercover cop trying to entrap internet predators?

I'm a person with a specific interest in a lesser accepted form of sexual expression, just like pretty much everyone else on this board. If that's not a good enough answer for you, then so be it. I'm *certainly* not giving you *any* of my personal information just to get you to answer my simple question, in fact you're the one that said to be wary of strangers.

I appreciate everyone who added to the discussion.

Wow, just wow. I don't really know how to respond to this. Everyone else was helpful and friendly and tried to point me in the right direction. My question had nothing to do with pedophilia, I'm not soliciting anyone to give me *any* personal information, or meet me, or have sex with me, or anything. I simply asked a question about how much urine the average full bladder holds in any form of unit of measurement. And then you walk in and tell everyone they need to go over my forum profile with a fine tooth comb because i'm probably some undercover cop trying to entrap internet predators?

I'm a person with a specific interest in a lesser accepted form of sexual expression, just like pretty much everyone else on this board. If that's not a good enough answer for you, then so be it. I'm *certainly* not giving you *any* of my personal information just to get you to answer my simple question, in fact you're the one that said to be wary of strangers.

I appreciate everyone who added to the discussion.

Don't take it personally, we just have had a recent rush of trolling on the boards.

• Like 1

I've played around with recreational bed wetting/WS, both alone and with my fiancee. I prepare with a vinyl mattress protector, over this goes either one or two towels, depending if just one or both of us are going to wet, finally a cotton bed sheet goes on top of these to make it look and feel like a normal bed. Body weight creates a depression in the mattress in which any wetting accidents will pool, even without absorbent layers it won't run over the side. If not fully absorbed, there is a tendency for it to flow upwards along the body, with the danger of reaching pillows, so make sure these are also protected or removed in time!

Enjoy!

If you don't hold it, and dribble throughout the day, you're not going to flood your diaper. Only people who hold their pee flood their diaper. Diapers simply aren't designed to handle that, which is why that Tena commercial with the lady struggling to get her front door unlocked so she can get to the bathroom doesn't make sense because Tena's here in the US are designed only for light dribbling and losing control over your bladder in one wouldn't be much different than not wearing one. You'd still be soaked.