LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want A Diaper That Feels Like A Diaper

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

what's the best diaper that makes you feel big and cushy down there? i want a diaper that feels,looks, even smells like i diaper with a baby powder scent.

does bambino absorb more than abena x plus? which feels better?

what's the best diaper that makes you feel big and cushy down there? i want a diaper that feels,looks, even smells like i diaper with a baby powder scent.

does bambino absorb more than abena x plus? which feels better?

If you're talking about like a "babish" diaper, then Bambino or something from ABUniverse might be the diaper for you. Either those two or Abena are fairly "cushy" and thick. In terms of getting a good smell, then baby powder's a great way to go. Most diapers don't have a very strong scent anymore on their own.

A lot of diapers are stiff and compressed out of the packaging. A good way to make any diaper more fluffy is to roll it up into a ball a few times. This gets air in the padding, makes it more bulky!

I haven't tried but as was stated already ABUniverse has that new Cushy diaper that seems like its gonna take off as the new designer AB diaper for the new year. They have one tape and seem pretty thick. Might wanna look into those. I'm sure the reviews will start flowing in about them as soon as folks have gotten them in the mail.

I haven't tried but as was stated already ABUniverse has that new Cushy diaper that seems like its gonna take off as the new designer AB diaper for the new year. They have one tape and seem pretty thick. Might wanna look into those. I'm sure the reviews will start flowing in about them as soon as folks have gotten them in the mail.

They're not that thick, but for $2 a case you can get the old fashioned disposable diaper smell, which was a priority for the OP.

I heard the wellness brief was actually pretty dissapointing as far as thickness. Pictures tell a different story as they look all thick and well padded but numerous users have said otherwise. Thickest in about this order from most to a little less, Abena X-Plus, Molicare super, Secure X-plus(aka Bambino), ABU overnights, Attends Extended Wear, Tranquility ATN, Tena Super. Baby scent is available in any ABU diaper and are the most babyish looking for sure.