LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught By Surprise (First Story)

Hello. I have been reading a few stories on this website, and thought It might be worthwhile to add one of my own.

The story below is not entirely finished. I'll have to finish it in further posts, but I have some of it done for now. If anyone wants to point out any obvious flaws I've made at any point in time, please feel free (Just tell me exactly what needs revision). The paragraphing is messed up as I made this over IM's to allow critique. I want to complete this story and have it looking nice before I submit it to the story list section. I'm open to suggestions for things to include in the story. So far it's not even quite half through the first day, and there's lots of things to be done. ;)

Please enjoy the following, and comment if you do.

Chester lay beside his wife, Nina. He wasn't the type to keep secrets, but there was one exception. He waited until he could hear the gentle breathing of his sleeping wife, and watched her chest rise and fall with every successive breath. This was as good a time as any. As far as secrets go, being a diaper lover was Chester's. He rolled out of bed on his feet, silently cursing to himself...as he stepped on a creaky floorboard. Before he left the room, he took a glance back to find his wife was still sound asleep, unstirring from his noisy departure. This was for the better, Chester decided, as he made his way to the bathroom. It had been apparent to him after only a short time that his wife never checked behind the towels in the closet, so this is where his stash was. Half a bag of

padding at his disposal. He'd have to be quiet as always, but it would be worth it by far. Removing a single diaper from the bag, Chester put the bag where he'd found it and sat on the cold linoleum floor, spreading his legs. He quickly freed himself of his pants and underwear, before opening up the diaper and laying himself upon it. with ease he taped it shut, but suddenly jolted. The familiar

creek of the creaky floorboard marked the wakening of his wife, and her proximity to his guilty pleasure. He heard her footsteps drawing closer and closer and knew there was no time to take off the diaper and hide it. He simply instead slipped his briefs and pants back on, hoping they hid the crinkle. "Honey, any reason you're standing in the bathroom at this time of night?" Chester looked like a deer stuck in the headlights. "N..no. I was just uh... had to go." His wife smiled. "If you say so... " As they headed back to bed, Chester knew nothing good would become of this. In the morning Chester soon discovered his wife found out about his little secret. "Hun... what's this?" Nina asked, patting his soggy front. He'd apparently wet the bed, ironically. "That, would be a diaper." Nina gave the look Chester had the night before. "We'll talk about this later... right now you have to get to work." An entire week passed.

Chester woke one Saturday morning to find himself alone. "Nina?" he sat up and instantly knew he was wearing a diaper, but had no recollection of putting one on. He lifted the covers to find he was dressed in a suit of pajamas from head to toe. It even had feet. Instantly Nina burst in with a smile. "Oh, looks like the little boy's awake!" She let out, almost in a mocking tone. "I read up all over the web about your little diaper thing... and I think I might even like to get in on it. First... get up and have breakfast it's waiting for you on the table." Chester blinked and walked out to the kitchen, stupefied by his stroke of luck. He sat down to see oatmeal at the table. "Eat up, hun, I'll be back after I freshen up." Chester held a spoonful of the stuff to his nose and sniffed it, before taking a bite. It was rich and sweet, so he continued to eat it until none was left. As Nina returned, she wore a short skirt revealing a diaper of her own, and a tight shirt. Nina was not a chesty woman, but without her bra, her breasts stuck into the cotton fabric. "Today I'm going to be your diapered mommy, and you'll be my little boy. Tomorrow... well, that's a different story, but today is mine to do with as I please. Did you like your oatmeal, hun? I made it specially for you." She smirked and walked to him, smiling. "Now, you're going to come with me to test out some things I've been meaning to try. While I'm the master for the day, you don't have the option." This pause was Chester's first real opportunity to speak, and he didn't have much to say. "Uhmmm..

"Good, now come with me." Nina took his arm and he went with her. He didn't know where this dominant side of Nina came from, but he was starting to like it, somehow. "Now, lay on the bed." She pointed and helped him on. Laying Chester flat on his back, she climbed on top of him, sitting on his chest, her diapered crotch in his face. In her hand she had a pacifier. She popped it into his mouth, as if he was going to speak. "Your mouth belong to me now, and until I say, you use it to suck." With that comment she looked and gently rubbed the front of her diaper and reached back to the front of his, rubbing both. "Feels like someone likes having a diaper in their face. Let's see how you like a wet one." her body tensed and she focused on some distance. Within ten seconds there was a tiny dribble, then a full stream spraying into the front of her diaper, and being absorbed deep into the puffy material. Chester felt a great warmth on his chest as she filled up the front of her padding. "Liking the show, are we?" She asked with a grin, gripping him through his pajamas and diaper. "Let's see how you like this part of the show... " Nina untaped her diaper, revealing her freshly shaven sex, and she smiled. "mmm...... yes...." she moaned audibly as she clutched the front of the diaper and rubbed it against her labia for him to see. She rubbed a bit more before finally stopping, panting slightly. "You're going to lick me clean, and your going to like it. " Pulling the pacifier from Chester's mouth, Nina scooted forward, her pee-soaked pussy pushed into his face. "Eat it all up, hun." Chester meeped a bit, looking up at the sex of his beloved, soaked in steaming urine. He wasn't one for watersports, but he wasn't complaining. Compliantly he lapped at her lips, hungrily digging his tongue further and further away from the salty outer-lips, and to the source of her sweet juices, which began to flow with this stimulation. "Yes! YES! EAT ME OUT!"Nina was panting harder and harder, grinding her salty sex into Chester's eager face. Chester practically drown when the girl came. A shower of her juices dribbled into his confined mouth, before she lay back on his chest. She was still trying to catch her breath, panting a bit. "Now...change...me..." She managed out. Chester took the initiative, setting his wife down on the bed.He sat up and scooped her up, carrying his sticky girl to the bathroom. To his surprise, some sort of large changing table was there, big enough for an adult. "You didn't think I'd set any of this up without equipment... did you?" She smiled and let Chester lay her down on the flat surface. "nice and smooth." She said, before a wipe was pulled from a diapering supply rack beneath the table. "Don't worry..." Chester said with a bit of confidence, before he touched the wipe to the top of her sex and slowly wiped down, smoothing over her clit, lips, and even her pucker, which for some reason was oddly clean. This elicited wriggling on Nina's part, having all of her sensitive parts touched with a cool wipe. He wiped around to get the urine off of her, and once he was sure he got it all,he got a diaper out, and unfolded it on the table. Both of Nina's ankles went together as he gripped them with one hand and held her up, lowering her down onto the diaper. but not without briefly patting her smooth buttocks. "You're going to give me powder, and then you're going to be up for a surprise." He did as she said and sprinkled powder onto her, before taping her up. "Remember the oatmeal you had for breakfast? It should be kicking in by now... surprise!" She said with an evil grin. She was either full of luck, or had exact timing, but Chester immediately felt pressure in his stomach, then suddenly a cramp. "What was in the oatmeal?" He asked, bending over forward. "Only the most powerful laxatives I could find." Nina responded with a tone of innocence.

To be continued....

(Again, I want your feedback. What would you like to see more of? Could something be added to enhance this story?)

Very good first attempt! Don't stop there. I find that the stories I write often help me cope with stress. I can relax and lose myself in a story. I think you did that here. Besides, fantasy is wonderful! Diaper on dude!

Chester doubled over, waves of cramps jumping through his abdomen, before instant relief came in the form of a muffled fart. He felt the back of his diaper grow suddenly warm and heavy, and the diaper sagged a bit, held up by the suit of pajamas he was in. "Why'd you do that?" Nina smiled. "I read online about it, and thought I'd try it, whilst we're already trying this daipered business out." Nina calmly took a step behind him before swatting his squishy butt, which had soft and fuzzy pajamas over it. Chester's mess that had pooled into the seat of his padding now shot up back into his butt, spreading between his cheeks. To this he made a slightly high pitched squeal. "Aaayee!" Nina giggle at his squeamish reaction. "That's right, now you have to trounce around in your own filth.

I'll say when you get a change, and it won't be for a while. I don't feel like changing any stinky diapers right now." Cheste was almost mute whilst Nina was in this dominant state. He couldn't help but keep quiet whilst she help up her monologues. Part of him felt ashamed, derrided, and abused, but the other part felt ecstacy in the highest level. "Now, my little boy's going to have to play

nice. I'm going to let you enjoy your stinky diaper for a while whilst I get ready for some more fun." Bringing Chester out, Nina helped him into what appeared to be a giant crib. Where she got this, Chester couldn't even begin to imagine, muchless how fast she got it, and how stealthily. "Now you play nice with Mr. Teddy." Nina finished, before locking Chester into his barred prison.

It seemed like forever in the crib. He couldn't help but to poke and prod at his stuffed diaper, and each time feeling a little more stimulated. It was something he'd never done, but always wondered about doing. By the time Nina returned, Chester was sporting a rather obvious erection, tenting his diaper from within. "Awww, it looks like someone's happy to see me! Get up and come with me." Nina

slammed open the crib and half pulled him to his feet, though she got a little help. She lead him into the bathroom where the changing table had been switched out for a new table. This one had high edges, rendering the table into a foot deep basin, essentially. The table was at an incline and had a drain at his feet, and a hose with a series of different attatchments on the side. Quickly Chester

noticed straps on the edges of the table. "Now you're going to need to take off your jammies for this, hun." Nina said with the most devilish of grins. She quickly peeled his pajamas from him before helping him onto the table. "Have you ever heard of an enema?" Nina began fastening the ties. "An enema?" Chester thought he might have heard the word, but couldn't quite place it. "Good, so this will

be a big surprise to you." Once she finished strapping him in, she checked the ties. "Nice and tight to keep you put. Now close your eyes, hun." Chester did as she said. He felt his diaper being untaped, then removed, then listened to hea Nina fumbling with something. "Think happy thoughts, hun." Instantly he felt something shoot up into his rear and stop. Chester opened his eyes to see this was the nozzle of the hose,

and Nina flipped a switch. She had apparently set up a bag which now drained into Chester's bowels, bloating everything. Before everything had been mild and slightly discomforting, but as cold water began to fill him, Chester pulled at the bonds in instinct, making a multitude of sounds. He'd never been penetrated before, much less this. "Just relax, Hun. It'll be over soon." Nina smiled, and they

both watched the bag shrink, until the flow stopped. "Looks like we're done. Hold on." She yanked the nozzle quickly from him to minimize resistance, then plunged a rather thick butt plug in it's place, effectively stopping any outpouring from happening. "I see you've enjoyed this little excersise." Nina cooed, pointing to Chester's throbbing boner. She didn't touch it. It was filthy, and she

didn't feel like giving him the pleasure, not yet. Nina smiled and took off her top, revealing her breasts to her little boy. "Oh look... the sisters got loose." She started, giggling to herself. "Ooo... they look extra fun to squeaze right now." She grabbed her right breast and gently groping it, before giving it a grab, which elicited a very audible moan. "OOOoooh! Don't you wish you could play too?" Chester's erection jumped here and there as he watched in agony, unable to join in the fun. Nina smiled at her denial. "Looks like someone wants to play..." SHe commented, in respect to the priceless look on his face. "Maybe if you're good, I'll let you play a little bit. Maybe not." Shrill laughter filled the air, before she heard a ding from what could only be an egg timer. "Ah, you're ready!" She squealed, clutching the end of the plug that seemed to have a pull string on it. "On the count of three... one..." She yanked the plug and quickly taped him up, letting him writhe fruitlessly as he further filled his messy diaper. "Oopse, I think I pulled too early." Setting aside the plug into a bowl of disinfectant, Nina untied Chester and helped him off the table before dressing him again in his pajamas. "Hope you have fun sleeping in that, squishy." Chester moaned a bit, being taken out to the living room. "I'm going to give you a choice. You can have a diaper change, or you can have some release." Nina smirked. That was a hard decision, one that she could not honestly predict. "Release... please." Nina smiled at his answer and wagged a finger. "My, my, it almost seems like the little boy likes being messy. That, or he likes to play more than he likes a clean butt. Either way, we can play a little game."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued.

Again, if you have any comments on suggestions or constructive criticism, please feel free to share.

I was also thinking of doing a furry story with diapers after this one. Would anyone enjoy this?