LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Poopy Vids Allowed On Ddtube

-sigh-

:l sooner or later, servers for websites with questionable content will have to be on boats in neutral oceans.

evading the internet police day by day. internet pirates living on the edge everyday.

actually. that sounds awesome O_O

It'll never get that far :o As long as there's money to be spent there will be someone to oblige the spender ;) though it might all have to be routed through Nigeria :roflmao:

I get meds from a company in India where they don't see patents the same way we do. The US won't let them ship here because of that so they transship to a small island nation who repackages them then sends them on to me B) When Sony wanted to market their second transistor radio in the US a new import tariff made the cost too high, so Sony created a corporation in Canada to supply US dealers because the tax didn't apply to Canada :D It just goes to show that where there's a will (and money to be made) there will be a way :ninja:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

because they're gross. I don't like to judge, but the squishy forum is where all the weirdos hang out. eww.

Minus 5? Really? I'm pretty sure he posted that purely out of jest. Even if he didn't, I've seen redneckdiaperboy's posts that get less than a -5. People need to lighten up.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

If they want to forbid it, whatever, it's their website. There's plenty other places around the web to post poopy diaper videos. And to the majority of people in the world anyone into diapers, poopy or otherwise would be considered a weirdo.

• Like 1

-sigh-

:l sooner or later, servers for websites with questionable content will have to be on boats in neutral oceans.

evading the internet police day by day. internet pirates living on the edge everyday.

actually. that sounds awesome O_O

*cough*Sealand*cough*