LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz Vs Cosyndry Onesies... Fight

YES YES YES junglest massive, init bruv, up in your manor chatting up your bird, nah wat I mean.

Ahem. A review is in order on this fine boring evening me thinks. I've been meaning to write this for a while now, ever since I did the sleeper reviews in fact.

Onesies :D

The most babyish style of clothing the discerning adult baby could want. I'll be looking and comparing two different brands. Two from Cosy n Dry which cost £13.99 each. And one from Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store costing £39.99.

CnDBlue.jpgCnDwhite.jpg

The two from cosyndry

CuddlzFull.jpg

The cuddlz one

Both of these companies are among my favourite AB shops. Cosyndry have some really cool gear, and they're easy to talk to as well. They also have a wide selection of products at reasonable prices. Cuddlz is a bit more limited in what they sell but what they do sell is good quality, and of course they the home to cuddlz nappies :D. Both of these companies are very easy to buy from, and to talk to over email if you have an issues or want information. They both ship discreetly, with fast shipping times all over the UK, and they provide international shipping options as well.

Looks

As you can see from the first lot of pictures all three look pretty cute. I like the cuddlz one over the other two, it seems to be cut in a better shape, and the poppers come up the front which makes it look even more cute. Also the longer sleeves are another win for cuddlz, they look more like an actual onesie instead of a long t-shirt with snaps on the bottom.

The designs on all 3 are really nice, the blue cosyndry one is the weaker of the three, I like the circus prints, but teddies on the cuddlz wins out on top. The teddy print on the blue cosy n dry seems to be a little over inked, so its not as clear as the circus print which looks very cute. Saying that, I love the writing on it, "I love my old teddy bear" is just so me :rolleyes:.

CnDwhiteDesign.jpg

The circus design is clear, and childish. And I :wub: the giraffes.

DesignCnDBlue.jpg

Not as good, mainly due to what looks like overinking.

Cuddlzdesing.jpg

The best design, but then I'm biased towards teddies and sleepytime :P

Fit

The cosyndry fit Ok on me, they're stretchy enough to take in any addition bulk, and can be pulled over a bulky nappy quite easily. The snaps being in the position they are can mean its a bit awkward to close up, they end up right at the very bottom of the onesie so you're reaching under your self trying to link up the right ones. Also the cut on the backside is the same as the front which means it doesn't do a great job of hiding the nappy, it still supports well enough so this is more of a personal preference. The sleeves is a love/hate thing I feel, they are very very short sleeved, but I like em like that, and they're cool in summer :D.

The cuddlz one on the other hand seem to run very very short in length, the xxl is just 36 inches in body length (shoulder to crotch) compared to 41 inches for the cosyndry. I couldn't even get the bottom to meet, even with out a nappy when I first got them. How ever they will do adjustments for a small extra fee, and I was able to send mine back and received a new adjusted one (to the size of the cosyndry ones) with in a week. Even through the xxl where short all the other dimensions where nice and baggy, quite generous. I just asked for the length to be adjusted whilst keeping the rest the same. Also there is a lot more material round the back, mean it follows the shape of the bum better, and does a better job of covering the nappy. The elastic is also a nice feature, conforming to the shape of the bottom, whilst still leaving enough material to cover even a bulky nappy. The snaps on these come further up the front which means its much easier to snap together over your nappy. The longer sleeve is also a nice length, reaching just to my palms, great for feeling little. Also I don't know why but seeing my whole arm covered in childish patterns just makes me feel good :P.

One thing I will say is to measure, measure and then, measure again. You want a onesie that's long enough to not be constricting, whilst also being able to support your nappy. I suggest measuring from where your neck meets your shoulder to the bottom of your crotch, whilst in a nappy that's as thick as you'd normally wear. Of course other measurements matter as well, but this one is the main measurement that you want to get right.

CnDwhiteArm.jpg

Short sleeved, even shorter then a standard t-shirt.

CuddlzArm.jpg

Long sleeved, better for those cold nights.

Quality

From what you've read above you can tell the cuddlz is better quality then the cosyndry (well I hope you can :X). The cosyndry is made of a lighter cotton blend then the cuddlz, its pretty much the same material as summer t-shirts, thin, light weight, and cool. In comparison the cuddlz is made of thicker brushed cotton, which is also more comfortable but slightly hotter. The blue cosyndry has also started to develop a few small holes around the stitching on the crotch. This is mainly due to my love of wearing super thick cloth nappies every now and then, and stretching the onesie to close over the top. Still I had hoped the stitching would hold up little better. This hasn't happened on the white one, again because I haven't been stupid with it, but also because the blue one is about 5 months older :X.

CnDwhitesnaps.jpg

Right at the bottom, can be hard to reach at times. And they're not as heavy duty as on the cuddlz.

Cuddlzsnaps.jpg

Better positioning, and just look at those bad boys :P.

Both onesies have the same number of snaps at the bottom. The cosyndry ones do the job admirably, but are a bit low key, and again the positioning can be an issue. The cuddlz benefit from being heavy duty, better positioned, and people will know what they are (if people see you in either they're going to wonder wtf tbh :P).

Overall

I know reading this you're going to be thinking “why get the cosyndry?

• Like 2

great reviews loopy, thanks. i have a cosyndry onesie myself. it is the clown print and is good apart from the snaps being too far down as you mentioned. i also have a plain blue one from drylife( bought before i finally decide not to bother with them any more due to very poor service) which has the snaps a bit further up so easier to fasten. the material is not quite as thick as the cosyndry tho. not bothered with the cuddlz ones as i prefer short sleeves, but i do use their excellent nappies.

Nice review, thanks.

I have a Cosy'nDry one with sleeves, as well as an old one from Lifestyles Emporium, but lately I've been preferring Abena Body Stockings, partly because they are cheap (£10-£15) but mainly as I think I've quite into the 'I'm an adult but I have to wear' fantasy, and I quite like the 'normalness' of practical nappy wearing.

Anyway, for those who have yet to discover that a onesie is an essential garment, get out there and buy one - they make nappies so much more comfortable!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but having just brought an onesie from cuddlz I thought I would leave a review about the company.

I ordered the blue onesie and white cotton plastic pants. Unfortunately I made a mistake with the ordering of the pants as I wanted full plastic ones so I contacted the cuddlz customer service and they were more than happy to exchange them. I also ordered the small blue onesie and wow, it feels so soft. It will need a wash or 2 to shrink it to my size as it is a bit loose around the edges but nothing drastic. It has sleeves that stop just short of the elbow and can accomodate a very bulky nappy or 2.

As for delivery, amazing. Ordered on the Monday afternoon around 2pm, arrived Tuesday at noon time. You can have no complaints with delivery like that! All discretionary as well. All in all, along with the product quality and customer service, a very pleasurable experience.