LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Excessive Sweating

In my early teens, starting around the same time as puberty, I would occasionally wake up drenched in sweat around my crotch. Eventually, after a kind of embarrassing conversation with my mom, it turned out that it wasn't sweat: I was actually having bedwetting accidents and hadn't realized it. I don't know if this story is all that relevant to you, since you said it's definitely not pee, but... you sure about that?

In my early teens, starting around the same time as puberty, I would occasionally wake up drenched in sweat around my crotch. Eventually, after a kind of embarrassing conversation with my mom, it turned out that it wasn't sweat: I was actually having bedwetting accidents and hadn't realized it. I don't know if this story is all that relevant to you, since you said it's definitely not pee, but... you sure about that?

positive it doesnt smell like it

how much water do you drink. matters on how much your pee smells. if its a yellow color you need more water intake. if its clear most of the time it wont have a pee smell. thats because it pretty much just water flushed out of you body that you didnt need. if your pee is very dark and smells very nasty. you better start drinking water. also when drinking dont take big gulps. slow sips are best as the body will soak it up faster this way. big gulps will go right into your bladder and of course come out into your diapers or what ever your wearing or using.

I sweat heavy when im sleeping but not in my crotch area. i sweat all over and it sucks as i gots to change the sheets everyday from it. its a form of sleeping disorter. my body almost acts like i was working out for hours when im not. i some times wake up thinking my night diaper has leaked as i feel wet alround. but dry on the out side of the diaper.

i would talk to your doctor. they can do some testing and figure out if its something you might need meds for or have to deal with it.

for me its deal with it. not meds. to fix it.

how much water do you drink. matters on how much your pee smells. if its a yellow color you need more water intake. if its clear most of the time it wont have a pee smell. thats because it pretty much just water flushed out of you body that you didnt need. if your pee is very dark and smells very nasty. you better start drinking water. also when drinking dont take big gulps. slow sips are best as the body will soak it up faster this way. big gulps will go right into your bladder and of course come out into your diapers or what ever your wearing or using.

I sweat heavy when im sleeping but not in my crotch area. i sweat all over and it sucks as i gots to change the sheets everyday from it. its a form of sleeping disorter. my body almost acts like i was working out for hours when im not. i some times wake up thinking my night diaper has leaked as i feel wet alround. but dry on the out side of the diaper.

i would talk to your doctor. they can do some testing and figure out if its something you might need meds for or have to deal with it.

for me its deal with it. not meds. to fix it.

Well I know for certain I'm not peeing in my sleep, cuz i've never at any time of my life been a bed wetter. I have a "super strong" bladder that can hold for 8 hours without leaks. (Not to mention the wetness is limited to just the area where my thighs meet my crotch, never in front or back.)

I also know that the wetness is not pee cuz it happens all day long... I've sat in my office chair (back when I had a job) in an air-conditioned office, I would not be sweating from any other area of my body, but the crevices where my thighs meet my crotch always get wet.

I actually wore men's pads during hot months because I have the same issue, but during the daytime. Saves me from having to layer tp in my underwear which is what I did for years until it dawned on me to wear a decent but discreet pad. The pad keeps you feeling a lot dryer imo.

I actually moved up to thin pullups because the pads were almost not enough (coveragewise). The protective underwear is great, and if you just "happen" to have a lil' accident, you're generally ok provided you don't flood the thing. Just find the time to go change it if/when you can. I'd usually have mine on from beginning of my workday until about 6-7 in the afternoon. I'd always wet it anyways, on the way home from work/school.

With the absorbent underwear, I get the added bonus of feeling protected and padded all day. The trick is using a thin pull up inside some fairly snug briefs, so they don't sag. I'll often wear a pair of boxer briefs over that, just to keep my inner thighs from getting too sweaty. Since I've done so, I have become much more confident wearing and using freely in public.