LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M New Here

Hello all, I'm new to this forum, and in some ways, new to the idea of AB/DL. I've loved acting like a baby and being in diapers for a couple of years now, but I always thought there was something really mentally off about me for feeling this way. Two or three days ago, I did a google search, and found out that there is a large group of people that also enjoy this, and that there is nothing wrong with me. It was such a relief to know that this is a normal feeling, and that there are so many otehrs out there who enjoy diapers as much as I do. A community of people like you is also great for getting knowledge everyday AB/DL stuff (I am so happy to learn there is no correlation between infantilism and pedophilia) and I can ask questions (How can I buy diapers without my parents knowing? What diaper brands are best?). I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I figured "In and Out" was the place for newcomers. :) -Spencer

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

Hello all, I'm new to this forum, and in some ways, new to the idea of AB/DL. I've loved acting like a baby and being in diapers for a couple of years now, but I always thought there was something really mentally off about me for feeling this way. Two or three days ago, I did a google search, and found out that there is a large group of people that also enjoy this, and that there is nothing wrong with me. It was such a relief to know that this is a normal feeling, and that there are so many otehrs out there who enjoy diapers as much as I do. A community of people like you is also great for getting knowledge everyday AB/DL stuff (I am so happy to learn there is no correlation between infantilism and pedophilia) and I can ask questions (How can I buy diapers without my parents knowing? What diaper brands are best?). I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I figured "In and Out" was the place for newcomers. :) -Spencer

hello and welcome welcome welcome to DD. and its also good that you did some search of it. I was the same way at first. i thought i was strange and that i was the only one that love to wear diapers.

best diaper brands:

it depends on what you want to wear. if you want to be discrit and not be notice, then i would say attends or depends. even wearing goodnites is good for wearing during the day. if you are looking for something thick, then i would abena x-plus or bambino diapers.

how can you buy them:

if you live close to a store like walgreens, wal-mart, meijers, cvs, etc you can either bike or walk there. some people have taken a back pack with them and once they buy them, they put them in the back pack and take them home. BUT! before you buy, i strongly suggest you find a hiding place for them. a place where your parents will never think to look at.

if you have any other questions feel free to ask

Guest little_jonny

yeah depends aren't the best. i bought a pack and i guess they were from a few years ago so they held a few wettings. i beleive the atteneds will hold a little more. and yes the Molicare and Eurobriefs are really good from what i have heard

I've heard that Molicare and Eurobriefs are good, do you agree? I've beed using depends, but feel that they don't hold much, especially when you're moving around. Are attends more absorbant? Thanks for your help!

Correct! Molicare are *the best* <3

Guest little_jonny

Are there any brands besides attends and depends that local stores might have?

i want to say that just about every store carries attends and depends. some places will have more like tena, molicare , and some will carry abena.. if you dont see what your looking for, ask someone in the pharmacy and they will try and help you out. if that doesnt work, try looking at a medical store.