LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies - The Pics!

I received a confirmation E-mail and it said:

YOUR PRODUCT WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2010 – YOU WILL RECEIVE A SHIPMENT EMAIL WITH TRACKING INFORMATION ONCE YOUR PRODUCT HAS SHIPPED.

I just got one of these but it said February 16th so I guess they're being sent out first-come, first-served...

you know I love that somebody used the 'i' word in regards to a thread about ab diapers. :P Of course I'm writing this while where a partially soaked bambino so I pretty much just nullified my own point. I think we're all a bit immature here at times. Could we please just stop waging mortal kombat on this thread?

I agree with square duck in the fact Bambino and ABU really only share the fact they make diapers for a certain group of people. Their products are night and day difference with pluses and minuses amongst the two depending on your preferences. Some like one and not the other or both depending on who you are. It's a preference of the consumer as to what they're willing to buy.

I think the immature ones are actually the ones who seem to continually BITC8 about us that decide to compare two companies products. It's a brand new product. Comparisons are going to be made. OOOOHHH, god forbid we have a discussion about two ab/dl diapers on a diaper forum. Can't even flippin' compare the price of a diaper without getting crapped on by all these stupid comments of VS. Products are compared amongst each other all the time on DD even on non ab/dl diapers. Why's it such a big dang deal here? Get over it and maybe YOU guys should move on!!! Thank you ;)

Just to irritate those who whine about VS. here, I'll compare the two yet again. :o OH MY GOD CALL THE POLICE!!! Did you know the names of the two companies are spelled differently!!!!:P

• Like 2

Those are cute! I just wear for fun once in a while, so I wouldn't mind shelling out a few extra bucks for those. Too bad they probably won't fit my rather ample posterior...incentive to lose some weight, perhaps?

Why do you say that? Are they narrow back there? I have a big butt too and I like a big poofy diaper to cover it all and not ride up like a thong. Something I missed about these? I was really excited to try them.

Why do you say that? Are they narrow back there? I have a big butt too and I like a big poofy diaper to cover it all and not ride up like a thong. Something I missed about these? I was really excited to try them.

Nope, just my way of politely saying that I have a fat ass and they won't fit...XL Bambinos barely fit me so a large diaper, especially one that people say runs small, is definitely not gonna fit on there!!! Pity, too, because they're almost too cute to pass up.

Can anyone tell me how thick the new ones are? I'm also curious as to if the plastic on the diaper is similar to the ABU overnights? The plastic on the ABU over nights is really thin feeling, and not that smooth. Anyone now if the new ones are any better? Just wondering before i go and spend 90 bucks for the case with shipping. Thanks!!!!