LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And The Movies

I can't remember the last time I went to a movie without a diaper even with family members!

Yesterday I went to see Avatar in 3D at the local IMAX theater. I went with my adult niece. Since I wear diapers to the movies all the time and knowing this movie was long, 2:40, it was obvious, get diapered! I wore a Abena Form-X with plastic pants.

The last time I went to this theater was over 10 years ago. It's attached to a Mall and they made the announcement before the beginning of the movie that the restrooms were at the main theater. So the reason I wear diapers to the movies is because I hate missing part of the movie, this would have been more time lost.

I would have needed to go to the bathroom 2 or 3 times during the movie, I really flooded the diaper!

Phil

I can't remember the last time I went to a movie without a diaper even with family members!

Yesterday I went to see Avatar in 3D at the local IMAX theater. I went with my adult niece. Since I wear diapers to the movies all the time and knowing this movie was long, 2:40, it was obvious, get diapered! I wore a Abena Form-X with plastic pants.

The last time I went to this theater was over 10 years ago. It's attached to a Mall and they made the announcement before the beginning of the movie that the restrooms were at the main theater. So the reason I wear diapers to the movies is because I hate missing part of the movie, this would have been more time lost.

I would have needed to go to the bathroom 2 or 3 times during the movie, I really flooded the diaper!

Phil

Opryland Mall? Saw an Imax film there once.

Guest little_jonny

i don't think i ever went to a moive wearing a diaper. but this is a good idea. i would go to see a movie with my family or friends and i would have to go to the bathroom about twice. i would get back and asked what i missed and sometimes it will be a good part

I've done it a few times, but anytime I ever try to wear a diaper for 'practical' purposes it always turns into me worrying whether or not it's going to hold as long as I need it.

So for me it boils down to:

1) Live with the need to pee during the movie

or

2)Live with the fear of my diaper leaking during the movie

or

3)Miss a bit of the movie for peace of mind

Whenever NJL has a munch we have an activity afterwards - always. During winter months its hard to find anything good other than going to see a movie. Most (not all) members wear diapers to munches (because we can). So after eating for about an hour or so, we sometimes head to a movie theater, mostly in diapers. We've gone about four times as a group and I've not once seen anyone bother to get up for any reason. Its super fun being in a group of diapered adults and noone ever gets embarrassed. I'm telling you it fun, especially when one of the characters in the movie are also in diapers (Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, etc)

I am diapered by choice all the time now - its a nice mindset to live in. At least I like it.I don't usually even have to bother to change until I get home since I like to wear super absorbent disposables, like Bambi's.

Stay warm and wet!

Yes, OpryMills Mall

If you are worried about leaking, wear a good diaper with a stuffer and plastic pants with a liner.

If I had to use the bathroom I would miss a good part instead of boring part. If I had to go once maybe that would be okay, but I would need 2 or 3 times. Plus the anxiety not being diapered at a movie would be greater.

Phil