LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I've tried a couple of the SDK's, and I really dig them. They're much more comfy than the Bambino Teddys I tried a few weeks ago. Absorbency? Well, you're talking to someone who doesn't spend much more than 2 hours wearing at a time, so my opinion is irrelevant there, from what I gather. I know I like the fit, the look, and the feel, and the premium price is worth all those things for me.

• Like 1

I just wanted to point out that these Cushies are sized differently than other brands. I wear a large in Bambino, Molicare and Abena. Large Cushies don't come close to fitting me. :(

god how i wish you had posted this saturday before i ordered them!!!

i'm a large in all those other diaper sizes and the cushies, we had to tape them together at the very edge just so i could ooooo sooo carefully get into them standing up, then reinforce with packing tape... soooo soooo soooo mad!!!! they so do not fit up to hte size they say they do!!!!!!

yeah i was all excited to try them for hte first time because they are super cute.... and to my dismay, they barely fit.. i mean we managed to get them to stretch enough to tape them.... but thats not fitting...

i guess now i know how all those people hwo claim to wear pampers feel!!!

• Like 2

I don't get how any of those size ranges work, tbh. I ordered some small Abenas (24" to 31") for my wife (a 28") and we couldn't get them taped. She fits a medium just fine, though.

I've never experienced that problem with the ABU, probably because I'm on the low side of the medium scale (34"). Sucks that they only sell two sizes.... :(

ABuniverse does a radio show on the web every month & on last nights show they said they will be offering a diaper in size small I think in April I'm not sure if it has prints on it they did not say. But they did say that the Cushies will be Available in size small by the end of the year.

ABuniverse does a radio show on the web every month & on last nights show they said they will be offering a diaper in size small I think in April I'm not sure if it has prints on it they did not say. But they did say that the Cushies will be Available in size small by the end of the year.

I believe they said they'd be offering Small and a X-Large size by the end of the year.

I measured the back and front panel of the ABU cushies I have in size large. They are both 28" across meaning the fit up to a 56" waist. They are the same width as my abenas and attends extended wear which both claim to fit up to a size 56" waist. 28" in back, 28" in front = 56". Keep in mind though, this means if you are 56" in the waist/hips (whichever greater too remember), the front and back panel will just touch meaning the tape will tape right to the edge of the front panel.

On the cushies, there is a tape landing zone that is 19" across. So, if you want the tape to land in that zone, your hips/waist can be no greater than 47". I don't get why these aren't fitting you unless they changed them. 56" is pretty standard for the large to go up to and that's what I measure. It's just that if you're over 47", you won't land the tapes on the tape zone.

I measured the back and front panel of the ABU cushies I have in size large. They are both 28" across meaning the fit up to a 56" waist. They are the same width as my abenas and attends extended wear which both claim to fit up to a size 56" waist. 28" in back, 28" in front = 56". Keep in mind though, this means if you are 56" in the waist/hips (whichever greater too remember), the front and back panel will just touch meaning the tape will tape right to the edge of the front panel.

On the cushies, there is a tape landing zone that is 19" across. So, if you want the tape to land in that zone, your hips/waist can be no greater than 47". I don't get why these aren't fitting you unless they changed them. 56" is pretty standard for the large to go up to and that's what I measure. It's just that if you're over 47", you won't land the tapes on the tape zone.

I'm not particularly happy about it, but my hips are around 42" which is within Large size range for every other brand I've tried. Those Cushies didn't come close to fitting.

We're they truly a large??? Measure them and see. Curious if you got a medium. I'm about a 40" hip and can fit fine into the cushies L that I have. I have some Medium Abena M4's that I barely fit into so maybe you received the wrong size!

no drew they were truely a large.... so to say they are offering a small.... really means they will be offering an xtra small, and to say they will be offering a extra large means they will be offering a normal large..

i understand it must cost more to get those designs on adult diapers... but they shouldn't have skimped on the sizing... or at least have just been honest!!!!!

also i wish they had added the little elastic part on the back... i find as a female, those help with the whole hip fitting issue.

however when they order an xlarge, at least i'll be able to wear them!!!

Sarah_ab, sorry to here they didn't fit but they do tell you right as you order what size they fit. They say for large 36" - 52" waist. Yes, many larges go up to a size 56" but they tell you how big "their" large will fit. I've seen many companies larges fit different sizes. Kind of like shirts, a Large can be a hundred different sizes depending on the mfg. The attends and Abena all on ABU are right around the 58-59" waist but the wellness brief says 46" for large! I understand your frusteration as to the fact the Large may not run with many other companies idea of what Large is but it is a grey area and to be fair to ABU, they do tell you the sizing.

I've been dabbling in plastic pants now too and that's a whole other world when it comes to sizing. You really have to go to everyones sizing charts before you order. Just the nature of the beast I guess.

Hopefully they'll have the XL's out soon so they'll fit you better. :)

• Like 1

We're they truly a large??? Measure them and see. Curious if you got a medium. I'm about a 40" hip and can fit fine into the cushies L that I have. I have some Medium Abena M4's that I barely fit into so maybe you received the wrong size!

Yes, they were truly what ABU calls "large". My fiancee ordered Mediums for himself and Larges for me. So we definitely had both sizes, and the mediums fit him fine. It's just that the Cushies are sized smaller than other diapers, so the Large didn't fit me.

Cloth backed cushies!!!! SWEEEEET. Again, way to go ABU on creating more and more products in this market. They have grown so much and have become so diverse offering many, many products. No other company even comes close when it comes to the AB/DL market. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Can anyone enlighten me as to the best place to get cushies delivered to the uk? I'm sure the answer is in here somewhere but there's a lot of banter to sieve through.

Much love

You might want to contact there customer service through there website. They have the best customer service in the world you will get a fast reply!!!. I think they ship all over the world but they may have a distributor in the UK.

Why on earth would they make cloth backed cushies?

I thought the general opinion of the ABDL community was that cloth = bad.

Nope your WRONG cloth = today's baby diapers.. & I will be buying them by the case : ) why would I want to walk around in a hot plastic backed diaper if I don't have to. you may not like cloth like and that is your problem!!!1 keep it to your self

• Like 4

Nope your WRONG cloth = today's baby diapers.. & I will be buying them by the case : ) why would I want to walk around in a hot plastic backed diaper if I don't have to. you may not like cloth like and that is your problem!!!1 keep it to your self

I love clothbacked diapers, but plastic is great too, cant wait for the cloth backed!!!

• Like 2

Why on earth would they make cloth backed cushies?

I thought the general opinion of the ABDL community was that cloth = bad.

Well yes but if they're trying to replicate today's baby diapers in adult scale, cloth makes a bit of sense. I wonder how long it will be before a new generation of ABDLs who grew up with cloth-covered disposable diapers comes along and we see and increase in popularity of cloth-covered adult diapers because that's what they are used to??? Presumably that will happen fairly soon.

And for the love of god, folks, stop +1/-1'ing people who dare to say something good/bad/indifferent about ABU/Bambino just because you disagree. It's so f***ing predicable and tired now and is the reason I normally stay out of these two threads (and I suspect I'm not alone)...

• Like 4