LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Habits Can Lead To Embarrassment!

I love wearing diapers and plastic pants, and I love seeing them on me. I wear women's jeans because they have a little more room for my diapers, and have an elastic waist. Also, who needs a fly when you're wearing a diaper? I love to pull my elastic band out and see my pink diaper pins under the milky white plastic pants. I do it often. That's what got me in a very embarrassing situation. I was at the copier at work, doing 200 flyers, and without thinking took a peek. One of my colleagues had wandered up and I didn't hear! Oops! Everybody on staff at work knows I wear cloth diapers but I'm pretty good about not thinking about them while at work. It just happened, I was bored, waiting, and out of habit took a peek. Her comment? "That is such a baby thing! Men are such babies!" She's very insightful! :blush:

Glad they took it well. If it was me...

"Skin 'em alive!" :crybaby:

If that's the kind of people you have in your life, then more than your diaper might need changing :o I work in a very male-dominated business and the most I'd expect to get upon discovery that I'm diapered is laughter :blush: I've been laughed at before so I'm sure I could handle it :P And if they wanted to cause other problems with me they know I'm not a push-over and then the risk would be theirs :ninja:

Fearing what others may think or letting them shame you into something us society's way of trying to control you and limit you to their low standards :angry2: My standards are higher and I refuse to be intimidated :D

Bettypooh

Guest Baby-Toa

If that's the kind of people you have in your life, then more than your diaper might need changing

well put that was very well put. and I must agree.

I drink tons of water at grandma and grandpa's and grandma always says "you better not wet the bed!" I never bring any diapers over here, just my baba and binky, but i kinda wonder what it'd be like if I did!

I drink tons of water at grandma and grandpa's and grandma always says "you better not wet the bed!" I never bring any diapers over here, just my baba and binky, but i kinda wonder what it'd be like if I did!

If it were my Grandma (rest her soul) you would end up in Pampers for sure

great story!

Men maybe be big babies, but women act like babies all the time with their whining

Women are not really whining! They're just so tired of us! :roflmao: I think there's a lot of baby in all of us, if we are honest with ourselves. We're just out in the open about it!

You could always try! Next time tell her you brought diapers along and see what she says.

Women whine for the sake of hearing their own voice. I actually watched my mother yell at the cat for shedding.

Sounds familiar, mine used to go off on the cat for not eating. Why on earth would anybody yell at a cat? or any small animal for that matter. Strange.

This one had me laughing :roflmao: poor cat :( .....its not like it could do anything about it,like grab a broom and dust pan.....right :P

and it probably shed because of all the stress from being yelled at to begin with! who knows!

Okay I have to tell this story since it just worked out perfectly. At my parents place we used to have a white tile floor in the kitchen. My mother being the anal retentive neat freak that she is was ocd about the floor being clean. My personal thought was that it's white it will always look dirty so just mop it, be happy and shut up. Anyways as her custom was at that time my mother would have her weekly psychotic episode every Saturday and this particular one worked out perfectly. I'm going to paraphrase her ranting since honestly I never pay attention, however the punchline happened exactly as written. Awesome moment for me.

Mom: "No matter what I do this f***ing floor is always dirty."

Dad: "What is your problem?"

Mom: "This stupid f***ing floor, I can mop it and five seconds later it's dirty again."

Dad: "Well if you didn't have the floor what else would you bitch about?"

Me: "The cat shedding"

*two seconds later, my mom trips over the cat*

Mom: "This stupid f***ing cat keeps shedding everywhere!"

Needless to say I fell of the couch on the floor laughing for the next five minutes. Then I called out to the cat figuring he proably was about to be punted across the kitchen. To this day I laugh everytime I replay the scenario in my head.

Needless to say I fell of the couch on the floor laughing for the next five minutes. Then I called out to the cat figuring he proably was about to be punted across the kitchen. To this day I laugh everytime I replay the scenario in my head.

WIN. Plain and simple.

~ moogle