LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heard About This On-Line. Was Wondering If Anyone Knows About /Has Tried It

Jilly Poo

I was looking up diaper videos on Youtube and came across one that had a girl in what they claimed to be a body cast and a diaper. I thought that combining diapers and casts could be kind of interesting but not really done on a short term (under 3 hrs.) kind of fun.

After seeing the video pop up, I found that there were others marked as Cast Fetishes. I know this is far different from our diaper desires but wondered if any one here has ever thought about using casts to for bondage.

I have been working on several stories here and thought the use of casts on a kidnapped victim would be interesting b/c it would prevent them from being able to walk and possibly forced to crawl if the knees were left bent in the right position. Remembering what my own leg looked like after several weeks in a cast, I also imagined that the use of leg casts would make ones legs too weak to walk after several weeks. But before I can go ahead and write this into one of my stories, I wanted to know if it interested anyone here and does anyone have any experience in this???

Yes I have seen some guys into bondage that use full body casts, but these are for long term bondage not for just a few hours these guys may go for a day or more, you should look into a hip reduction splint, sometimes called punishment pants.

They are made by a german company and sell for about 300 dollars plus.

To avoid hazards, you'd have to use medical grade plaster. Better to use the hip-splint device, instead. And besides, that would make the "cleaning up afterwards" process a LOT faster & easier, not to mention far more cost-effective. And yes, the "helpless victim" aspect of the entire idea is appealing.

• 1 month later...

Wow that is an excellent idea for a story! The whole atmosphere of being in a cast and then the after effects are great! Write away jilly poo

There was a story out there about casting and diapers. It was written from the point of view of a hooker who'd been caught and accepted an alternate sentence. She soon found out what it meant - her legs were heavily casted and she was diapered. She was like that for quite a while. It went on beyond just the casting, but I'm not sure if the chapters were all by the same author.

The site where I'd initially found it is gone (not that I even remember where it was) and I haven't seen it in searches for quite a while. If anyone finds it again, I'd love to see it. I'll keep looking myself.

I don't know if any of you will be interested, but I found the story! It was on the old Sissybecky site. I've posted what I could in the story section here. It's only the first section that is about casting, but those interested in bondage may find the rest of the story interesting as well.