LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Challenge

Guest aielen

Show me true evidence that child actors have worn diapers under thier clothes. And I dont mean visible on screen or claims of insider knowledge. I want prooff-news interviews, articles, exact dictated lines and official evidence.

• Like 2

ahhh What the heck incited this? :huh: Why is this a issue that you need hard facts? To me when a credible person says it's so it's good enough in my book.

Just wondering, There are many threads on this subject on here and other sites. Google "Childhood actors and diapers" :)

Show me true evidence that child actors have worn diapers under thier clothes. And I dont mean visible on screen or claims of insider knowledge. I want prooff-news interviews, articles, exact dictated lines and official evidence.

no, you didn't ask nicely...

and erm please explain why you need such proof?

Thank you Repaid1 and Square Duck.

For months clearly it is one individual using more than one name who recycles the same skepticism.

As an experience trail attorney, I wish the OP would articulate which standard of proof he or she is demanding? Are we talking about a USA jury reaching a unanimous verdict "beyond a reasonable doubt" as in a criminal trial, or are we talking about USA civil litigation with a jury voting 9-3 a verdict of "preponderance of the evidence"?

Interviews except in court or depositions are not conducted under oath, so that constitutes hearsay which is only admitted for limited purposes, not as a finding of truth, since hearsay cannot be cross-examined. Does the persistent OP understand the reasons for direct and circumstantial evidence? Unless that is so how can any logical exchange take place?

In court we have expert witnesses who are allowed to express opinions based on their training, education and experience in their field. A medical examiner is an expert witness as to cause and manor of death, but not such things as firearms. A firearms and tool-mark expert cannot offer medical expert testimony. Expert witnesses are qualified and certified in several ways depending on the jurisdiction. In the USA Federal courts have a very formal system of certifying experts. Some states have lower standards.

Where I am going is that as an attorney I will object to someone who is not a producer or union costumer claiming to be an expert about TV and motion picture production by major studios. Having worked a few days as a production assistant or extra on a low-budget non-union production might be useful to a student film maker but hardly renders that person ready for responsible work on big budget projects.

None of us are going to embarrass specific individuals who are performers or technical crew who have worn diapers. Yes, it is not just children. Consider what it is like to be a camera operator on a crane or elevated platform when it is cold and windy. Would it be out of the question to discreetly wear a pull-on or diaper? What about riding horses in competition? What happens if you suddenly need a toilet while you are in the saddle and you have been called to the ring?

Google finds some published articles, but all I have read fail to get specific with respect to diapers. Do enough research and you will find celebrities who admit needing diapers well past age 4. Then consider if the article is correct and if the person interviewed is telling the whole truth. Some might inflate tales about diapers to get a reaction out of the person doing the interviewing. Also the journalist might have an financial incentive to inflate diaper use to get more money for the story. Remember, they were not under oath.

• 3 months later...

" I dont believe child actors are made to wear diapers to save costs. Give me proof. Even if there is proof, it is limited to the peverts in America."

perverts in America?!

Thats a pretty bold of you to single out an entire country.

Why are the undergarments worn by child actors so important to you?!

Why would you need proof?!

I'm pretty sure Singapore has its share of perversion.

Last but not least...after reviewing your blogs, and also your recent posts.

I've concluded you are probably suffering from ADD. You are very vague

which alludes to your inability to stay focused on a single topic. Also

you make ignorant general statements that cannot be backed by any

intelligent argument for a real debate.

I think you should think about this. Do some research. Educate yourself on the facts

and then learn how to appropriately communicate them before you post.