LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im A New Diaper Person

diaperboy74

he everyone, im new to making posts and chatting, but i have been a DL since i was a real baby. im married, but my wife doesnt understand my diaper side so i have to sneak them. i love cloth and disposables, always with plastic pants. once when i was little i snuck on some of my younger cousins diapers, i was little enouph to fit into them, and from then on i knew i was a baby at heart. i didnt know there were others like me until recently, and i am so happy about that. i have been wearing diapers again secretly for like 6 months now. i like to hear fron others like me, but im not interested in any sexual stuff. my email address is wrathchild74@mad.scientist.com

post-2879-1134940276_thumb.jpg

post-2879-1134940276_thumb.jpg

he everyone, im new to making posts and chatting, but i have been a DL since i was a real baby. im married, but my wife doesnt understand my diaper side so i have to sneak them. i love cloth and disposables, always with plastic pants. once when i was little i snuck on some of my younger cousins diapers, i was little enouph to fit into them, and from then on i knew i was a baby at heart. i didnt know there were others like me until recently, and i am so happy about that. i have been wearing diapers again secretly for like 6 months now. i like to hear fron others like me, but im not interested in any sexual stuff. my email address is wrathchild74@mad.scientist.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there,

Everyone starts somewhere and it is great knowing that there are others who have an appreciation for the wonderful world of diapers. Hopefully someday your wife will understand and you won;t have to hide your fun. I have gradually become incontinent and now wear some sort of diaper 24/7 and am enjoying it even more that my wife understands and even buys me disposables. Good luck to you. :D

hi welcome to the forums. yes, AB/DLs come from all walks of life and the ones here are nice, smart and fun to play with. have fun here and be sure to post as much as you can.

thanks, i will try to post often. i love the idea that other people are just like me, diapered and stuff.

I hope both you guys find your place here and enjoy! It's great to have you with us as it is to have each and every new member. I personally feel incredible joy when a new member joins because I think "Yes! Another person coming to terms with themselves and accepting themselves for who they are" The more of us there are, the harder it will be for society to keep disapproving! But anyway, it's great to have you with us and have fun!

I hope both you guys find your place here and enjoy! It's great to have you with us as it is to have each and every new member. I personally feel incredible joy when a new member joins because I think "Yes! Another person coming to terms with themselves and accepting themselves for who they are" The more of us there are, the harder it will be for society to keep disapproving! But anyway, it's great to have you with us and have fun!

thanks, it took me years to admit to myself i actually wanted to wear diapers. but even then, i never thought anyone else did until i discovered the internet. but after that it took years before i put on my own pair or plastic pants, then finaly a real diaper! maybe someday it wont have to be a secret.

Welcome aboard!

If I had to rate my top 5 'life changing' moments, learning that I wasn't alone in my desire to wear diapers would have to be up there. It's so nice to now there are others like you who share some of your innermost diapers.

-Jess

hi welcome to the forums. yes, AB/DLs come from all walks of life and the ones here are nice, smart and fun to play with. have fun here and be sure to post as much as you can.

i wonder how many of us there are? looks like more than i ever thought! this makes me wish i looked into this a long time ago. check out my new polkadot plastic pants!

i wonder how many of us there are? looks like more than i ever thought! this makes me wish i looked into this a long time ago. check out my new polkadot plastic pants!

post-2879-1135976731_thumb.jpg

post-2879-1135976731_thumb.jpg

hi i am new to posting too my name is ian or baby bekka my fiancee calls me i love to wear diapers and act like a baby could any one tell me where i can get some adult size diapers in the uk as i am finding it hard to lokate some

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have to wear for bed every night so i need a good thick nappy i get mine from gompells healthcare on the net nice and thick called euron form

hi i am new to posting too my name is ian or baby bekka my fiancee calls me i love to wear diapers and act like a baby could any one tell me where i can get some adult size diapers in the uk as i am finding it hard to lokate some

hello bekka welcome to our lil corner of the internet. as you can see its friendly and understanding here. but that dosnet mean some of us can have fun by being rude to one another in a silly way. so what ever you like, being extremely silly, slightly silly or just looking to talk we are here for you and everyone else who joins. so have fun and make some posts!

• 1 month later...