LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz Plastic Pants Review

Zippo

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or if the company review board would be more appropriate, but hopefully an admin can more it if that be so.

I'd just like to share some of my thoughts on some new plastic pants i just got from Cuddlz, the UK version of the Bambino. I don't know if Bambinos dose plastic pants and if they do i don't know if they are the same as these so this is my run down of just Cuddlz plastic pants.

http://cuddlz.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=36

As you see Cuddlz website is a bit rubbish, but they are a good, prudent and fast company to deal with - so we'll let them off.

Cut and Size

As you can see form the photos these more closely resemble the bikini cut style of CosynDry than the full cut, which i find better for wearing over disposables, however these take the bikini cut to the extreme. They have a phenomenally high cut - i thought they were a smaller size than i ordered when i first opened them up. They are cut basically like briefs and when you wear them they really ride high up you legs. This is both good and bad; the bad is that i can't imagine they offer very good protection under heavy punishment, movement or leaks. But they will suffice under normal conditions. The good is that you hardly notice you are wearing them! Really they are supremely comfortable. Another good thing is that they support the weight of a heavy diaper as they ride so high. On sizing, I have large and they fit me perfectly well. I have had trouble with sizing with CosynDry's pants in that while my waist is fine for large my thighs are too fat and tend to rip the leg cuffs if they are pulled up to high and i move to vigorously. My bikini cut XL's from CosynDry fit perfectly, but my normal cut XL's are still a bit small i feel, while i ripped my old L's. I dunno if its just the cut but i seem to fit smaller bikini sizes, maybe other people will too.

Materials and Feel

The description of these pants is fairly standard on their site, the only thing that struck me was the 'heatronic sealed bit'. I was surprised then to find that these pants are sewn, they might be heat treated as well but they are defiantly sewn. Other than that i didn't expect much of these pants different to my other plastic from CosynDry but boy was i surprised! In isolated images you can't see it but as you can see form the photos i took these are a different cut as previously described, but they also feel totally different. They are made of an non-see-though and very thin plastic. This leaves them feeling lighter than CosynDry pants. They are also more easily malleable than the stiffer and much thicker CosynDrys. As for feel they feel amazing! I don't know if use and washing will effect them in this regard but at the moment they feel more like latex rubber than 'plastic'

N.B. CosynDry bikini cut pants seem alot ticker and stiffer to me than their standard cuts pants

Conclusions

I was very pleasantly surprised by these pants, thinking they would just add to my normal cut collection (which doesn't see as much use as the bikini) but they take a uniquie place of their own. I will use them as a kind of 'under pant' the first layer after the diaper to keep it in check and then the heavier duty plastic on top. So i highly recommend these pants to any one who doesn't plan to use them for cloth diapering.

whiteplastic.jpg

The websites shot

• Like 1

Nice review :). But why do you find the website rubbish?

Thanks and its just a bit messy, ugly and unintuitive. I found i could use it, but only after getting lost in the menus once or twice. Its just not a nice visual user experience like Cosy'n'Dry or some other sites. Its not exceptionally bad, but it could be improved

Also, they're logo has a safety pin on it but they don't even sell cloth diapers!

thanks for the reveiew, i find the cosyndry pants a little too thick for my liking. i usually use pants from shop4pvc, they have some great products, especially their bikini cut pants which are absolutely perfect for when im just wearing a huggies drynite when i go out. Their pants are supersoft and the full cut pants are very flexible.

im ordering my cuddlz nappies this week and will give their pants a go aswell i think.

thanks for the reveiew, i find the cosyndry pants a little too thick for my liking. i usually use pants from shop4pvc, they have some great products, especially their bikini cut pants which are absolutely perfect for when im just wearing a huggies drynite when i go out. Their pants are supersoft and the full cut pants are very flexible.

im ordering my cuddlz nappies this week and will give their pants a go aswell i think.

I'm actually considering getting some from shop4PVC, any recommendations? or even a review yourself?

Well, my cotton covered plastics from Cuddlz arrived (Along with my NUK5, yay). Very pleasant and comfortable, but I can't really comment on their effectiveness, so to say, as I rarely totally soak my disposables to the point of leakage, and I have no cloth nappies to "test" with.