LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence And Hrt(Hormones)

Hello,

I take estradiol and progesteron injections. Shortly before my next injection my body produces more urine. Who has similar problems?

Usually I wear a diaper for night at these times as I do not want to get up three times ore more.

Babygirl Kvetinka

same reply as MunchKitten, my Spiro makes me pee alot more, but if you're not on spiro...?

also, before your injections, thats even more confusing! I'm glad for all the comments you put on my site btw kvetkina, congrats on th hormones and everything!

During the first year and a half that I took spiro it gave me quite a few problems. I don't know that I would call it incontinence per se, but there were several situations where I got totally off guard by the need to use the restroom. I guess it just sped things up more than anything. Instead of being able to go a couple-few-several hours before I needed to pee I would find myself about to explode after an hour and a half sometimes.

As for the night time issue, that's still a problem for me sometimes. I don't know what it is, sometimes I just have to get up several times a night.

If you drink coffee/tea, be especially mindful. Most of the times that I had problems involved the concomitant use of caffeine. Tell your doctor about it though, without a diuretic involved it shouldn't be too terribly severe.