LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok Here Is A Screwed Up Story

God Da....

Son of a Bi....

I swear to fu....

These are the people who need to go hide in a hole. No wonder fetish communities are always looked down upon. Stuff like this is the only stuff that is published!

• Like 3

God Da....

Son of a Bi....

I swear to fu....

These are the people who need to go hide in a hole. No wonder fetish communities are always looked down upon. Stuff like this is the only stuff that is published!

Well, why don't we do something about it? Why don't we create Adult Babies for Charity or something. Get some good press? Why don't we educate people about our lifestyle?? Get some press about that? Create a Friends and Family Support Group of AB/DLs?

Something like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eulenspiegel_Society

SDB

• Like 1

This was on here a couple months ago when the story came out. Not saying what the guy did was in anyway right, but the "caregiver" seems to be kindof a morron too if you ask me. All the clues were there something wasn't right. Most people would've smelt fowl play a mile a way.

This is obviously a guy taking it up a couple levels but I'm sure many members on this board have made victims themselves by getting people to do things for them like diaper changes in hospitals or care that's unnecessary while at a doctor or in a hospital or at home for that matter.

God Da....

Son of a Bi....

I swear to fu....

No. These're the people we need to hire the mafia to "take for a drive". Or to gather our torches and pitchforks and some rope and load up the trucks and string 'em up from a tall tree... May God have mercy on any of these kind of people who come into the presence of a real AB/DL who knows what they've been doing, for surely none of us will have any resemblance of mercy toward them...

Well, why don't we do something about it? Why don't we create Adult Babies for Charity or something. Get some good press? Why don't we educate people about our lifestyle?? Get some press about that? Create a Friends and Family Support Group of AB/DLs?

Something like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eulenspiegel_Society

SDB

I said the same thing some time ago in another section of the forums... If the community wants to get rid of the common perception that we're all like these assholes, then we need to do good stuff in the public light... Of course, if that is done, there would have to be a screening process to make sure that none of the sickos can become part of that and totally ruin the effort... And y'all know they would try... It could also be quite tricky to establish such a public group, as there may be a rather high rejection factor as to who would want to associate with the group... It would also probly have to be more low-key (such as no exposed diapers, or even no using the diapers on the job) than some of us might like, but the point of the group would be to prove that we're not all sickos... Going total AB/diaper pride with the group would likely backfire, as I seriously doubt the public is even possible of accepting that at this point... If this should ever come to fruition, I wish whoever's part of it the best. And if y'all're ever working in southeastern Kansas, there might just be another volunteer...

yea i agree if a group like that started it would end up back fireing cause of some idiot or a group of idiots that deon't understand look what happended with colorado for family values in the 90's they tried to bad all gay and bisexuial rights in colorado ten bucks says even in a state like california where people are a little more open minded someone would whine and get it stoped cause they think we endanger kinds opr something

Yvhuce, going 'vigilante' isn't the solution to people like this- especially when these actions invariably end up going too far and harming people who don't deserve it :o Setting 'standards of conduct' to differentiate yourself from others doesn't work either- people always see what they want to see and if they think you're like me and nothing either of us can do will change the errors of the way they think :angry: Education is the answer but who will out themselves to do it? And then the things they say are only their opinions- so you and I are left out once again :(

I've been in the "TG Movement" a long time, and I've seen that the only way to bring about a better view of who people really are and what they are like is to live the life openly, where all can see that you do what you preach. This isn't for everyone and there is a personal cost, but if nobody does it then things will never change for the better :crybaby:

To avoid being a hypocrite I will only offer my empathy and friendship with those who feel like we do about the inherent wrongness of the OP's subject. I will privately council to those who I see like them, but I will let them live their own life their own way because that is exactly what I want for myself B) I don't want someone else setting standards for me that I may disagree with. As long as we do nothing morally or legally wrong which causes some innocent person harm then live and let live.

When someone like the OP's subject screws up like this, leave them to the wolves who will eat them alive or give them an education that will finally make it through their thick skull- if they survive the teaching :P

Bettypooh

Unfortunately, most of the "wolves" are seen as "wrong" by society, nowadays... So more and more people like this will skate by with far less "teaching" than they deserve, if any at all... They get a slap on the wrist and are sent out to do it again. And again... And again... I probly should stop, now, before my darker side gets worked up again...

Unfortunately, most of the "wolves" are seen as "wrong" by society, nowadays... So more and more people like this will skate by with far less "teaching" than they deserve, if any at all... They get a slap on the wrist and are sent out to do it again. And again... And again... I probly should stop, now, before my darker side gets worked up again...

Don't let your 'dark side' overwhelm you- wolves have their place in the world just like everyone else ;) It's more of the wolf being cautious to not err and become a victim too B) Recently here we watched as a rich man who got drunk and killed an innocent person basically got off the hook- had he been poor it would have been a death sentence at the trial and everybody knows that :angry: There was much hue and cry over this but nothing resulted from it :( Now if this murderer, his lawyer, and/or the judge were to turn up dead there would be no sympathy for them and this is proper considering what they've knowingly and willingly done ^_^This is were wolves can go- the places where the rest of us can't- and much good can be the outcome of it :angel_not: Yet in the OP's case, going there might be going too far and we don't need another victim- especially if it's you. In the OP's case I think the outcome will bring a proper end to the matter eventually- that fool is going to find his life extremely tough from now on since everybody knows about who he is and what he did, and will therefore avoid him like the plague- or if they can get away with it maybe vent some physical frustration on him :ninja: Anger is good when it's controlled- lose control of it and it turns against you ;) and you'll never find another enemy as deadly to you as your own self :o

Bettypooh

• 3 months later...

That topic was here a while ago, and it got the same response as it is getting now - ie that man should be shot. It is people like that that destroy the innocence and purity of this group.... and he makes my blood boil.