LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Burger King Commercial Featuring Ab

When I got home tonight I turned on the TV and almost immediately saw a commercial for the Burger King 1/4 pound double cheeseburger featureing an adult in full baby regalia. The idea was that the "baby" may have been born yesterday, but could still tell that the Burger King 1/4 double cheeseburger was a better buy than McDonalds. The "baby" goes through several antics and plays with a ball ect. I wasn't able to drop everything to watch, so I didn't see it in detail, but watch for it.

I don't think it was intended for that perpose at all, not evrything is an attack on the AB world just because its been broadcasted on the tele. I've seen some good shows that broadcast our world in a good light, Seriously I don't think that this clip is such a bad thing.

You know I think these commercials are marketing 101. The Burger King, the Cell Phone, the Jack in the Box one. I seem to remember taking a marketing class in college and there was this big poster. It said "What do you do if you know a person buys beer and adult diapers?" "You market to him" I bet these ad execs saw the same thing and now are copying each other.

Personally I like the new BK AB sooo much better than that freaky King dude.

SDB

I don't think it was intended for that perpose at all, not evrything is an attack on the AB world just because its been broadcasted on the tele. I've seen some good shows that broadcast our world in a good light, Seriously I don't think that this clip is such a bad thing.

Yep!!!

Just a news flash for anyone who doesn't already know this... Just like in the commercial we too look a tad bit ridiculous dressed in our own garb. Although I still favor the jack in the box commercial with the two crying ab's better.

YEP!!!!

seriously... its a commercial with a dude dressed like a baby..

has anyone seen the commercials where the like 13 year old boy is being dressed like a baby by his parents because they lost all his baby pics and need to retake them? its a comercial for some tech product....

didn't hear anyone say anything about this commercial..

also the jonus brothers just had an episode on their show where same scenario as the above described commercial, and they had a ginormous high chair in their kitchen....

but seriously people... just calm down, it doesn't cast us in a bad light, it shows a guy dressed up as a baby clearly enjoying himself... him isn't that what a lot of us ab's do? dress up as babies and enjoy ourselves??? where was the negative stereotype here....

has anyone seen the commercials where the like 13 year old boy is being dressed like a baby by his parents because they lost all his baby pics and need to retake them?

This was also a skit on You Can't Do That on Television

My wife and I saw it and while watching it she looked over at me and said, "Oh look, it's you". We both laughed, she said after though she doesn't think ab clothes are cool and wouldn't want me to wear any but I'm not really one to try them so it's okay.

I received a phone call the other day from my longtime friend in PA because he wanted to call me and tell me about these commercials. He said: "Yeah, there grown men dressed up in your kind of baby pajamas and they are gurgling and stuff ...it makes me think of you when I see them".

It was funny to receive such a call. :rolleyes:

Still, I never thought Burger King was very good. You just can't beat a hamburger you make yourself at home.

$1 for a double cheeseburger? :o

It's double that here for a McDonalds one!

That's the point. The guy who was literally born born yesterday is supposed to not even know how to drink form a bottle, but knows exactly what you stated. Pay attention to the announcer...

When I got home tonight I turned on the TV and almost immediately saw a commercial for the Burger King 1/4 pound double cheeseburger featureing an adult in full baby regalia. The idea was that the "baby" may have been born yesterday, but could still tell that the Burger King 1/4 double cheeseburger was a better buy than McDonalds. The "baby" goes through several antics and plays with a ball ect. I wasn't able to drop everything to watch, so I didn't see it in detail, but watch for it.

Hello My baby brother,

I'm toddler baby boy kimmers and for that Burger King TV commercial is a good one and the reason is I'm an adult baby yes I'm kimmers and if you go into personal in daily diapers you will see my profile. I have been into this fetish for years and I wanted to come up with something for a long time that would show a little side of me. I was able to write the put together this campagin for McDonalds and they liked the different story boards I was able to show them. I own my own production business and also did all the editing as well. This spot took about one month to film. I'm working on a different spot for another client.

Hello My baby brother,

I'm toddler baby boy kimmers and for that Burger King TV commercial is a good one and the reason is I'm an adult baby yes I'm kimmers and if you go into personal in daily diapers you will see my profile. I have been into this fetish for years and I wanted to come up with something for a long time that would show a little side of me. I was able to write the put together this campagin for McDonalds and they liked the different story boards I was able to show them. I own my own production business and also did all the editing as well. This spot took about one month to film. I'm working on a different spot for another client.

yeah but this is an add for burger king not mcdonalds? I"m confused so you wrote ad produced this commercial?

Hi Kimmers.... It's good to hear from you. So do I understand correctly that you are responsible for this commercial? I still haven't seen it completely from beginning to end, but only portions of it as I change channels. I hope everything is well with you. Stay wet and happy.

• 2 months later...