LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Felt The Pressure. But It Wasnt For Long

a couple of days ago. i was sitting in my bathroom. doing #2 and seeing that im dribbling, i held my penis. kinda clamped it shut. i held it for about 45 mins. and i started to feel pressure. like i remember having when my body would say. um we gots to pee. i let go and i peed a full stream. Now i know its wasnt a good thing to do as i could have hurt my self by doing it. but i just wanted to see what would happen. its been along time since i felt that feeling. as i dribble all the time and lets say about every 45 - 60mins a small gush of pee comes out. and after i drink something with in 15 - 30 mins i have little streams of pee that come out for about 20 mins or so. takes me about 2 - 3 hrs before i need to change my diaper as it starts to get heavy and i start to feel wettness on my legs from small leaks.

Has anyone tried to force them selfs to hold there pee. if so did you get that feeling, that tells a normal person. that you gots to pee.

A common misconception on certain forms of incontinence. The ability to "know" or feel a urgency to have to urinate is usually not associated. The fact that a person has little to no control to hold any amount of urine supersedes that feeling as most never have enough in their bladder to achieve that sensation.

Depending on how long and the reason that a person is incontinent this varies, as for me, I have a slight sensation, but not for very long, and then the point is mute and the diaper is being used. :thumbsup:

I'm more concerned that you had nothing better to do than to hold your "MR." for 45 minutes... Just say'n :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

well to say yeah nothing better to do at that moment. my problem is i only feel the need to pee if sitting down for along time. then i move or stand up it when i feel the pee start to flow, my doc says its from a pressure change on my pelvic area. also when and if i get a feeling of having to pee its already flowing, its just been along time since i felt that pressure build up like when i used to hold it for along time as i kid. as time goes on i been wetting more and been having num 2 accidents more offten now. Ill be going back in a couple of weeks and the doc said she might put me on meds. not sure witch ones yet. but when i find out. ill ask if anyone is taken them and if its working for them.