LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambinos?

I've tried just about all the best diapers over the past fifteen years. Same price, the sticker is there to remind you and anyone who you let see your diaper that you are the baby, and Bambino diapers are tailor made for and marketed to AB/DLs as the premier "Adult Baby Diaper".

When you are put in one you will soon understand why. Oh, and they work supremely well. If I had a LG or BG of my own I would only put her in these so she becomes used to these and only these. It adds to one's "emotional dependency" on the familiar and its also more fun!

I've tried just about all the best diapers over the past fifteen years. Same price, the sticker is there to remind you and anyone who you let see your diaper that you are the baby, and Bambino diapers are tailor made for and marketed to AB/DLs as the premier "Adult Baby Diaper".

When you are put in one you will soon understand why. Oh, and they work supremely well. If I had a LG or BG of my own I would only put her in these so she becomes used to these and only these. It adds to one's "emotional dependency" on the familiar and its also more fun!

Got a case of the classico and biancos arriving tomorrow so I'll let ya know then.