LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On The Bus

Yesturday while riding the bus from Salt Lake (bus 470 for those that are in my local area) there was a young couple sitting by me and they both had pacifiers, the girl had it in her mouth the whole time they were riding and kinda acted like she was baby-ish. Just curious as to whether this couple is on here, it's kinda cool crossing paths with fellow diaper lovers.

Yesturday while riding the bus from Salt Lake (bus 470 for those that are in my local area) there was a young couple sitting by me and they both had pacifiers, the girl had it in her mouth the whole time they were riding and kinda acted like she was baby-ish. Just curious as to whether this couple is on here, it's kinda cool crossing paths with fellow diaper lovers.

Is the 470 an express bus? If that is the case you might get to see them again as the express buses are typically for commuters who ride daily to and from work or school. Did they appear to be college aged, because the 470 seems like a good bus to catch to Ogden if you attend the U. Either way you might have to opportunity to speak to them at some point and see if they are fellow dl's. Good Luck!

Usually I just find the homeless or brain damaged druggies on the city bus. My personal favorite was the stoner chick I had talking to me in the Netherlands. She was mooing, meowing and barking on the bus and then since I'm a retard magnet she started asking me questions. My personal favorite was after she asked me a question in Dutch I said in English, "Sorry but I do not speak Dutch." She then asks me, "What language do you speak?" Seriously, fail!

I meow all the time... am I retarded?!

ROFL, no you are okay Mia, otherwise I'd be one too; since I moo at my cat all the time.You weren't on a city bus trying to draw attention to yourself. Besides we do enough of that at stop n shop with our binkies. "Wonder twin powers activate"

I have to make the observation... how many ABs go out in public with a pacifier? Seems like a majority of people hide their AB side so having a pacifier in public would be a little obvious. I know a number of people like their diapers to be obvious but that always seems to be related to a being caught fantasy and the pacifier doesn't follow that either.

I bring my pacifier (Nuk5) with me to the monthly munches and use it in the car or at the movies where its dark or just whenever I'm around my Little friends. I'm too chicken to use it in mainstream public yet. Huggie did get me to suck my thumb for the camera when I was riding on the Carousel! I couldn't help myself - it was too tempting for this little guy. Anyhows I will post the piccy as soon as possible!

oh yeahs, back on topic, I have worn and wet my diapers on the bus when going to NYC. Its no big deal and who wants to look for a potty there? Not me!