LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickest Disposible?

I would have to say Kendall Supreme Maxi's are the best value for your money and are just as absorbant as the abena's or the abris and much better than the bambino's.

If you want thicker try these suggestions use a baby diaper just poke holes in them for flow control when you pee in them.

Or put a cloth diaper over your disposable then plastic pants that makes it really thick.

Wetly Yours In Warm Wet and Messy Diapers

Babyalan

The Abena X-Plus is the thickest diaper I have ever worn, but we (my wife and I) really like the features of the Secure X-Plus:

http://www.securepersonalcare.com/briefs-xplus-adult-diaper-c-1_2.html

Its not as thick, but it is close and the tapes stick really well and don't tear the plastic thanks to their reinforced 'tape zone'. Not to mention that the elastic is top notch in the leg garters as well as the waist, preventing gaps and sagging.

It's a tie.. I would go with X-Plus with a Bambino over the top... ehhh the best and thickest? My favorite is when somebody says a depend with a stuffer is the best...WTF :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing beats the feeling of an Abri-form and an Abri-let. You will never forget you're diapered, and if you go out in public, there won't be a shred of doubt in anyone's mind.

Or if you are an enterprising person, you can take a bambino and slit the plastic taping panel, cut the wings and ends off of another diaper, slit the back of it and slide it inside the first diaper through the slit. Then using plastic packing tape, close up the slit again. I had several Bambinos which had missing tapes on one side which I could cut up like this.

It's worth a try.

-Ice