LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls Diaper With Sex Hole.

I'm interested in seeing if others like me are having issues with wrapping their girl with a proper diaper for having sex. Some of us will poke a hole, but that creates a mess of fluff and it's not healthy for our girls to have that enter their vagina. Option 2 is to push the diaper to the side, works but not as comfortable. Are there some better ideas. I've used a sewing machine and stitched two close stitches then cut the diaper with a sharp knife or used a scissor. It's better than poking a hole but even this could do with some improvement. Looking forward to some input...

just put the diaper underneath her...and then when you are on top have her grab it, hold it, and pull it up over your butt...and the harder you go...the harder she pulls....very excite....lots of fun...LOL feels like we're all in one big diaper...AWESOME!

rub oil or lotion all over her sensitive parts. go for a good 30-40 minutes when she is good and relaxed diaper her. When she wets, rub the diaper some more maybe let her wet again, when it is time to change her remove the diapers and make your move. Should be great for both of you.

• 3 weeks later...

I can see the minds of inventors working....

A cloth diaper with the feel and bulk of a diaper but crotchless. Kinda like crotchless panties, you know when your legs are together it looks like a thick diaper. The only trouble I see is if a girl squats to pee the center will open up and all will come out threw the open crotch, which will require proper plastic panties to keep it all dry on the outside.

HHmmmm.... I wonder if I could make those? I bet they would sell like hot cakes.